i hate spring!

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
ok... for so many years i know i don't look forward to spring and fall which suppose to be the best time in my area for weather, you ask me why and it is because of alergy to pollen and rag weed. :banghead::banghead: i went riding yesterday all day and last nite my eyes are watery, itchy and runny nose and sinus all congested.
i am out work today and i can't even concentrate!
alergy medicines seem not working for me. my nose and nasal gets so bad that i start bleeding.
well... i got to live with it for couple of more months. :banghead::banghead:

GREEN STAFF GO AWAY!:laugh:

Dang, I'm sure sorry for you and am thankful that I don't have that problem. April is my favorite month of the year:)

ok i really don't want to tell you this because it's addicting like crack, but have you ever tried afrin? they sell it at walgreens. omg i can't stop using it and if you start and can't stop i'm sorry i told you about it...

ok i really don't want to tell you this because it's addicting like crack, but have you ever tried afrin? they sell it at walgreens. omg i can't stop using it and if you start and can't stop i'm sorry i told you about it...

oh yah... i have tried afrin and it works and clear your congestion and everything else inside your nose and believe or not you get addicted to it. i use to wake up in the middle of nite to get me some!! i could go to sleep without it!:laugh::laugh:

Back