I hate moving!!!

Your not alone, i hate moving too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

moving is a double edged sword usually. You want to get to the new place but you dont want to move all your stuff is usually the way it cuts :laugh: The truth of it all is that packing and unpacking, things you can hardly leave for others to do are the bits that generally suck your will to live. :banghead:

I've sworn that we are reducing the "pack rat" crap in the house and keeping "storage" type stuff in plastic totes from here on out. Also I've moved my last piece of furniture, well to the point that it crosses the threshold of the entrance of the house. I'll go find a group of illegals mulling around Home Depot and pay them before I actually carry boxes of crap/furniture in/out of the house to move. Getting professional movers though is part of every move I make and has been for a while :beerchug:

I can't even imagine moving in the middle of this heat wave..

It would normally be exciting to get somewhere new... But it's not we are moving back in with my folks, living in my old room :(. It's only for a month or two while we wait for our loan to close on our new house. I know it's temporary and I love my folks a lot and we get along great, but well it's still sucks lol.

Cap we got lucky today it was only around 80 and it cooled off in the afternoon with a little rain storm.

It's also odd, we moved our stuff into a 10x20 storage and as I was closing the door it's occurred to me that our whole life fits in such a small box. I know it's just material things but still kindof weird

Where ya moving Russellj ?

Yeah I could understand how that is no fun.

I am moving into a friend's house Tues or Wed when he closes. Already got all my furniture and about 90% packed up and ready to go!

RussellJ said:
Yeah I could understand how that is no fun.

I am moving into a friend's house Tues or Wed when he closes. Already got all my furniture and about 90% packed up and ready to go!

I bet you are ready to be out of the barracks. :p

I think Everytime I moved in my life I decreased my things by at least twenty percent.

"don't need this, don't need that, leave that for them, put that out by the curb, leave those in the attic, they'll find em in a few yrs." "yes now I'm done :)"

It would normally be exciting to get somewhere new... But it's not we are moving back in with my folks, living in my old room :(. It's only for a month or two while we wait for our loan to close on our new house. I know it's temporary and I love my folks a lot and we get along great, but well it's still sucks lol.

Cap we got lucky today it was only around 80 and it cooled off in the afternoon with a little rain storm.

It's also odd, we moved our stuff into a 10x20 storage and as I was closing the door it's occurred to me that our whole life fits in such a small box. I know it's just material things but still kindof weird

Where ya moving Russellj ?

Dude this is hilarious. Not that you are moving but the fact that my wife and I did the EXACT same thing yesterday... I mean to the T. We moved in with my wife's parents until we close on our new house in September. It's not so bad since they have an in-law suite in the basement but still is not ideal..... The only thing different from our situation to yours is our unit is a 10x25 :beerchug:

Don't worry tho. When you get setlled in your new house that you love, it will all be worth it :beerchug:

we moved into our home 3 years ago and had been at the previous apt for 9 so id forgotten just how tedious moving really was. you think youre packed and done and theres just little random stuff that needs to go somewhere. still have boxes i need to go thru and get rid of myself. all worth it in the end tho even though u have to move like 1.75 times lol.

Tiller said:
Dude this is hilarious. Not that you are moving but the fact that my wife and I did the EXACT same thing yesterday... I mean to the T. We moved in with my wife's parents until we close on our new house in September. It's not so bad since they have an in-law suite in the basement but still is not ideal..... The only thing different from our situation to yours is our unit is a 10x25 :beerchug:

Don't worry tho. When you get setlled in your new house that you love, it will all be worth it :beerchug:

Lol small world. Hope you guys got a good place coming. It is worth it for sure, still a bit wider though.

I got in trouble last night for mentioning that I used to be able to move myself in my Honda hatchback in one trip... That would have been fine but like an idiot I followed it with "then I got married".

Back