I hate it when I dont have my Gopro for these moments....

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
My ride to work is usually not all that exciting, unless you count dodging merging cagers and the occasional tailgater. This morning as I was traveling down 169, but what would appear in the center lane was brand spanking NEW (complete with dealer tag from Beverly Hills) Ferrari 458 Italia, bright yellow. Man I wish I had my Gopro. You dont see cars like this very often in Tulsa, as I passed him ( He was being very careful) on the left side, I was looking at him and he was looking at me. Very very nice car. :laugh:

Stock picture

458%20italia%20yellow%20f3q-630x420.jpg

That car is amazing, one day I wish to have the kind of money to afford something like that.

first, i'm glad this wasn't the "i got taken out and wish i had the GoPro running as i need the proof for court" thread that i was afraid i was opening!!! it's good that my brotherfromanothermother is ok!!!! next, i'm sure that thing would be fun to drive but at the end of the day, it's still a cage :beerchug:

We were coming back from Richmond VA down 64 last week and saw one like that. He came flying by us and did not know their was a popo in front of us. Once he saw him it just cruising then. We were all running a little over the speed limit but we were behind the cop. I think the cop enjoyed playing games with us. Boy did that car sound good.

The busa could lay quick waste to that car and many others, but that thing brings a party where ever it goes. Glad you had a nice ride in today!

Back