I hate Income Taxes

I'm single and no kids at home... I have a mortgage but the interest is not enough to offset.... so pay pay pay.... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting money back, just means that you leant the government money, at a 0% interest. It's all about perspective.

I always have my deductions set up so I pay a little in. If you get a refund you kept money that was yours tied up where you have no control over it or access to it.

What "chit" do you write off as single w/ no dependents to get back $10 large ???
equipment, hair cuts, laundry, razors, meals etc.... adds up quick. plus mortgage interest and I max out my deferred comp so my taxable income is $17000 less. thats on the low side. I know plenty who get $13-14k every year religiously.

It's close every year. I try to make sure I don't owe them, they tend to get real nasty and fine you :poke:

The whole IRS scam is designed to oppress everyone financially. I wrote a letter to the IRS a while back explaining what wrong with the tax system of financial oppression. If I were to post it here you would probably catagorize me as a disenter and more. If you research the history of the fed and how it came to be... ( the Fed and the IRS are producing the same end result ) and what a sitting judge has already issued a judgement on you would realize a lot more than you probably do right now. I am not advocating non compliance... they have unlimited resources to prosecute you and pay off the judge if nessasary... so... only fight battles with the IRS you can prove undeniably. Even then, you could still lose.

There is a good reason our taxes will keep going higher no matter what, and no matter what party...

Every six working people in the private sector have to support one government employee (federal, state, or local) . If that's not enough, average personal income in US is around $45k while average personal income in Washington D.C. is around $75k. Similar out-of-whack salaries can be noticed among many state and local officials/employees as well. Of course, these little facts are the consequence of something deeper...

Back