I had to call in sick today..........

KvHotDog4

Registered
I told them I had "The Fever" I am feeling better now but tomorrow is suppose to be 57 degrees, I think it may come back :whistle:

IMGP2597.jpg

IMGP2598.jpg

IMGP2599.jpg

IMGP2600.jpg

IMGP2601.jpg

IMGP2602.jpg

IMGP2603.jpg

IMGP2604.jpg

IMGP2605.jpg

I wish I could adequately express my feelings about your sudden illness besides "you suk"

:rofl:

You know, those 24/48 bugs can just wipe you out can't they:whistle: Lucky boy weather in the UK still sucks.

I'm just laughing right now...recently I saw a thing on the Internet where a lady who had been on state disability for some time due to "depression" got the boot from the state disability fund..she asked what the heck? Apparently the state investigators found her postings on Face Book of her in a bikini on some Carib. island sipping a rum something..jet skiing..and such...I think her employer gave her the boot also...So, be careful, man about posting up about sickness and showing pics...:laugh:2hip

You have to play hookie from work every once in awhile and go out riding. Glad to hear that you got out and went riding.

Sounds like "anal glaucoma" (I just can't see my a$$ comming to work today) :laugh:

I called in sick today, too. Just substitute the bike with a snowboard - learning, but getting better. As to the bike - she looked upset when I glanced in the garage, so I will take her out tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Gonna take my Busa out tomorrow too. Perhaps not as enjoyable a ride as yours, but its saddle time nonetheless!:thumbsup:

Back