I had a feeling something was going on, caught them

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I had this feeling there was something between them. (and no it isn’t my spouse).

I care very much for both of them

But their relationship just isn’t natural.

For one, they are.. well both males..

And if that isn’t bad enough, they are totally opposite to the point of them being together just isn’t natural..

One is very bold and outgoing.

The other is kind of timid. I guess in some ways they do kind of compliment each other.

They have even crossed racial boundaries which I give them kudos for.. one is a black and one is a white.

I am just concerned for their happiness. It will be a rough road for them.. Should I say something? Should I just let it play out?

I walked in on them sleeping together this morning and that is how I knew for sure….

Here is a picture of them together……

I just dont know what to think. but they do look very happy

DSCF2535.JPG

lol.. i was like damn this is gonna be a messed up ending i can feel it ****!:thumbsup:

looks like there may be a third one in on this. Is there someone hiding under that cover? ???

I had this feeling there was something between them. (and no it isn’t my spouse).

I care very much for both of them

But their relationship just isn’t natural.

For one, they are.. well both males..

And if that isn’t bad enough, they are totally opposite to the point of them being together just isn’t natural..

One is very bold and outgoing.

The other is kind of timid. I guess in some ways they do kind of compliment each other.

They have even crossed racial boundaries which I give them kudos for.. one is a black and one is a white.

I am just concerned for their happiness. It will be a rough road for them.. Should I say something? Should I just let it play out?

I walked in on them sleeping together this morning and that is how I knew for sure….

Here is a picture of them together……

I just dont know what to think. but they do look very happy

Man I scrolled all the way down expecting to see a pcture of Sambusa and a sheep.... Baaaaaaaaa

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I was thinking Sambusa and 99 till you aid black:rofl::poke:

Whats the matter Ron? Almost expect him to have that pic of you with the sheep that you sent me oh so long ago?

:banghead:

Did I ask that out loud? I meant, WOW! What a surprise! Sam was with a sheep! :thumbsup:

:shocked:

Hey now wait just a minute, you were the one who confided in me one night when you were in a drunken state that you were frustrated because you kept getting wool stuck in your zipper and people were asking questions :whistle:

Back