I gotta tell all u big game hunters sumfin...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I think its a joke. Hidin up in yer tree stand for 3 hours to blow away some of gods(if you believe in that) or natures(if you believe in that) most awesome creatures...big horn,grizzly,black bear,white tail,white shark,fur seal,etc etc.

I guess for me,I just dont get it. 40 yards with a high powered rifle...or shooting down from a helicopter or...tossing out some wooden ducks.

I just dont see the "sport" in it.

Rubb.

I think its a joke. Hidin up in yer tree stand for 3 hours to blow away some of gods(if you believe in that) or natures(if you believe in that) most awesome creatures...big horn,grizzly,black bear,white tail,white shark,fur seal,etc etc.

I guess for me,I just dont get it. 40 yards with a high powered rifle...or shooting down from a helicopter or...tossing out some wooden ducks.

I just dont see the "sport" in it.

Rubb.
Well Andy when you put it that way, your wright!

But on the other hand, you can just about walk out your back door and shoot! LOL

Well Andy when you put it that way, your wright!

But on the other hand, you can just about walk out your back door and shoot! LOL

Dont shoot then. Fashion up some kinda old ax or club. If you need the meat that badly...which is ok by me....go down there and bloodgen'em.

Now yer eatin'. :rulez:

Rubb.

So a slow, agonizing, painful death from a club would be justified over a much quicker and less painful one? I'm just sayin'.

Don't get it either.
That's why I have a 2 inch ribeye cut and take my paintball gun.
Go out and paint a deer and then come back and grill me a steak !
Same thing.

It is part of America and hunting is tradition practiced over hundreds of yrs.
I know two diff kinds of hunters .
Folks who honor it as a tradition and use as much of the game as possible and others who are weekend warriors just looking for pics and trophies. I think if shot correctly the animal probably does not have as much of a horrible death as a cow, pig or chicken in a modern slaughterhouse.

I won't knock it just personally would rather go to the grocery store.

I do believe bowhunting is much more of a spiritual thing as it takes more time and patience. Also you have to be closer and more in control of yourself.

Last edited:
Don't get it either.
That's why I have a 2 inch ribeye cut and take my paintball gun.
Go out and paint a deer and then come back and grill me a steak !
Same thing.

It is part of America and hunting is tradition practiced over hundreds of yrs.
I know two diff kinds of hunters .
Folks who honor it as a tradition and use as much of the game as possible and others who are weekend warriors just looking for pics and trophies. I think if shot correctly the animal probably does not have as much of a horrible death as a cow, pig or chicken in a modern slaughterhouse.

I won't knock it just personally would rather go to the grocery store.

I do believe bowhunting is much more of a spiritual thing as it takes more time and patience. Also you have to be closer and more in control of yourself.

Very very poetic. You should run for office. of one sort or another. :bowdown:

RSD.

So a slow, agonizing, painful death from a club would be justified over a much quicker and less painful one? I'm just sayin'.

How bout niether... its not really necessary. Is it? for the good of mankind.

Da rubbah.

You have to realize though that thru licensing fees and management of certain areas these places are better maintained than they would be if left alone. Some of the places the animals are also much healthier due to proper harvesting and management.
Also the hunters in this country are by nature some of the largest 2nd Amend supporters as well as contributers to orgs that protect your right to ride around with that shotgun you got in your hand.:laugh:

You have to realize though that thru licensing fees and management of certain areas these places are better maintained than they would be if left alone. Some of the places the animals are also much healthier due to proper harvesting and management.
Also the hunters in this country are by nature some of the largest 2nd Amend supporters as well as contributers to orgs that protect your right to ride around with that shotgun you got in your hand.:laugh:

He's not from this country. He's from...up there, dontcha know, eh? But keep this info on the down low.

Yer right...the gub'ment knows far much better how to deal wit these things than nature. ......

RSD.

NRA and conservation orgs are not part of the Gumment my friend.
While it is federal money that usually maintains the lands it is private orgs who
manage them and maintain them for future gens.
Just think if hunters weren't out there you would have Rabbid deer in your yard right now and would not be able to go outside for fear of being attacked and hoofed to death !

Turkeys gobbling at all hours keeping you from sleeping !
Rabbits multiplying like well rabbits !
Deer flying sleighs all over the place causin a ruckus !
Huge piles of Buffalo dung to worry about !
:rofl:

It would be mayhem !

Quick I betchya I can post here and beat you back to your other thread you animale wubber U !:laugh:

Quick I betchya I can post here and beat you back to your other thread you animale wubber U !

lol hilarious

Back