I gotta git me one of these....

Yeah it is higher priced but it looks a lot safer than conventional stands and it allows you to do it all by yourself without the chance of a tip over. Once that thing is on it aint coming off or loose until you want it to :whistle:

As for the harbor freight stand of mine you have pictured I wouldn't hesitate to use it on any bike and have used them on many. As I stated in other thread I have pitbulls sitting in corner and still always use that one, light compact and very easy to pop bike up on and I push bikes around garage up on it with no fear of it coming off. Honestly I'd say with pretty much any rear stand if your bike drops or falls off the stand I would look more at operator error than the stand itself.

As for the harbor freight stand of mine you have pictured I wouldn't hesitate to use it on any bike and have used them on many. As I stated in other thread I have pitbulls sitting in corner and still always use that one, light compact and very easy to pop bike up on and I push bikes around garage up on it with no fear of it coming off. Honestly I'd say with pretty much any rear stand if your bike drops or falls off the stand I would look more at operator error than the stand itself.

Whata you mean..."operator error" :stoopid:............:laugh:

RSD.

Back