I gotta get me one of these!

It's called "bump firing." It's not the gun. You can do it with almost anything that is semi-auto.

Yes I know what bump firing is. He's not doing it in first video.
But a 30 round .22 magnum pistol is Neato!

Did you see him have to clear a round , actually I think he had to chamber one. Might need to go back. You can relax and cause poor quality firearms to misfeed. Wonder if he went limp arm ???

Nope, stance looked pretty good

Lots of videos on YouTube showing it to work very well.
I think it to be the ultimate range plinker. .22 Magnum is a pretty nice cartridge.

I think a chest harness, two of these and like ten mags and prairie dogs would fear me....

prairie-dogs.jpg

That Glock video has to be from the Knob Creed Machine Gun Shoot (right outside Fort Knox, Kentucky)...

The PMR 30 in my experience like most things KelTec is a wonderful concept but misses the mark. A buddy and I swapped for a day my 5&7 I used his PMR 30. The one I used cycled fine and printed reasonable groups. The trouble was they were no where near the point of aim and even with every bit of adjustment used it was a full foot to the right of POA. I Might even by one if I could get it close to retail and mount a mico dot or fast fire on it but the only place to find them is on gunjoker at obscene prices.

Back