I got the coolest girlfriend

Devil Dog

Donating Member
Registered
super.gif

P9121169.JPG

And a HUGE THANKS to Josh @ Ryders Connection!!!!!!  

The fit and finish on this helmet is top notch.......not to mention the graphics.....

I love you Amy.......Thanks Josh!

DD

P9121168.JPG

Josh, thanks a lot for your help. I had a hard time not telling him..."I got a secret!"  
wink.gif

...thank you also to Lamb for keeping a secret!!! He's the only one who knew, besides Josh...and he had to drive all the way to Miller and back with Vinny without spilling the beans!

hmmmmm....does helmet = ring?

LOL!!!
wink.gif

wink.gif

(booties_1 @ Sep. 12 2007,23:15) Josh, thanks a lot for your help. I had a hard time not telling him..."I got a secret!"  
wink.gif

...thank you also to Lamb for keeping a secret!!! He's the only one who knew, besides Josh...and he had to drive all the way to Miller and back with Vinny without spilling the beans!

LOL!!!  
wink.gif
OH SNAP!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(booties_1 @ Sep. 13 2007,00:15) Josh, thanks a lot for your help. I had a hard time not telling him..."I got a secret!"  
wink.gif

LOL!!!  
wink.gif
give it back devil dog, give it back now!!!!!!!!!!

jsut kiddin!!! that is a nice lid for sure!!!
egitarre77.gif

wink.gif

BTW,
Moved to gear for Housekeeping
wink.gif

Good to see you posting up bro!

very nice bro...you better hang on to her although i think you might better not take her anywhere close to a jewelry store
biggrin.gif

Very nice, can i borrow her for a couple of days so i can get a new bike! LOL

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
Good job Amy!!

Great looking lid Vinny
super.gif
super.gif

Though you might be in over your head bro

poke.gif
zzwhip.gif

beerchug.gif