I got the cobra fi200r

sumo

Registered
For those who dont know about the cobra DFP check it out hereCobra Fi2000r

My impressions. Install is really simple took me only 15 mins to install. Unlike the power commanders the cobra uses 3 adjustable pots ranging 0-10 one for low mid and wot with out the need for downloading maps. You adjust it with a screwdriver. instantly it cured my flat spots after putting on new cans and it smoothed out the ride and idle of the bike. The throttle response is crisp and responsive with no flat spots. Before i had it itstalled with aftermarket cans my bike would bog a bit before the power actually came in. At certian spots while crusing the bike would hiccup and have a jerky feeling. Im not saying anything bad about powercommanders. I just feel that i could do everthing the same way with the cobra faster and tune it with a screwdriver as compared for the need of having a pc. Also not to mention i saved over a hundred bucks as compared to the PC.

I just bought a fi2000r installed it and bike will not start just wondering the way you installed your does it matter which plug goes where as long as the injectors are in order also did you put the black wire to a ground or to a hot....may sound kind of stupid but dont want to mess anything up installing it without any instructions...

Back