I got my ???? touched today...

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I had my FAA physical today.  And this female intern performed my physical instead of the old crusty guy.  It was a more thorough physical, probably because she's just out of med school(or still in it).  Anyway when we got to hernia check, I thought a female is way better than some dude handling my nads.

What do you guys think, male doc or female doc.

And you gals, I guess you get male docs most of the time. Do you perfer the male doc or wish for the female doc.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111463363 -->

I had my FAA physical today.  And this female intern performed my physical instead of the old crusty guy.  It was a more thorough physical, probably because she's just out of med school(or still in it).  Anyway when we got to hernia check, I thought a female is way better than some dude handling my nads.

And you gals, I guess you get male docs most of the time.  Do you perfer the male doc or wish for the female doc.
I just tell my doc "look man,don't even bother,whatever it is ,I'll just die from it...thanks anyway".

He wanted to do the finger-up-the-azz thing once, I told him "Thats an' exit Doc, not the tunnel of Love, I don't care if ya tickle it,or even talk dirty to me, No fuggin' way."

What a proffesion eh, you go to school for 9 years just so you can stick yer finger up someones azz.

hav a glute 1...RSD.

Yeah, my a$$ is still a virgin, at least for now. Though docs can be pretty persistant...
wow.gif

Always better to go with the lady doc - and lady massuse - and lady bank teller, etc.
smile.gif

Female please....you gotta wonder how they feel about checkin' out patients all day....ya never know what your gonna run into  
rock.gif

And you gals, I guess you get male docs most of the time.  Do you perfer the male doc or wish for the female doc.
I just tell my doc "look man,don't even bother,whatever it is ,I'll just die from it...thanks anyway".

He wanted to do the finger-up-the-azz thing once, I told him "Thats an' exit Doc, not the tunnel of Love, I don't care if ya tickle it,or even talk dirty to me, No fuggin' way."

What a proffesion eh, you go to school for 9 years just so you can stick yer finger up someones azz.

hav a glute 1...RSD.
laugh.gif
How true... how true!

...Now coming to the point, I myself prefer a good looking Female Doc ... with really big boobs
biggrin.gif

turn left, cough! turn right, cough! I hate those exams, but if it has got to be done, then better if its by a female!
wink.gif

{{rubbing my eyes}}

Is THIS really a topic?!
laugh.gif

I know times are rough right now...we're at that awkward "in between" stage of the relationship...the Busas have been sitting patiently, we're all antsy to get out and ride...but, did I just read a thread about doctors touching nads?

I think I just need a bit more caffeine, then I'll return and re-read...
wink.gif

When I was at MEPS for my physical before departure to basic, I had to do the "Check" I walked into a room with nothing but my undershorts on. When I entered there sat the oldest woman that I have ever seen, eye level with my crotch. She grabbed a hold of the little china man and then grabbed his baggage, as if this wasnt enough (like getting fondled by someones grandmother) she informed me to turn around, bend over, and spread em. There I stood bent over with my cheeks spread eagle for granny to peer into the evil brown eye. Ever since then I have not been the same, I was left traumatized, but I cant help going back every other week for a check up at MEPS.
biggrin.gif

I've had a couple of female docs. The one was very homely. They are more thorough than the crusty old guys.

The homely one sat me down in her office to discuss my problem and she started to cry. I thought ... omg ... I'm dying. But no ... she was upset about something else and needed a shoulder to cry on ... it was wierd ... and if she had of been, even plain, I would'nt have minded ... LOL

as long as it's not a surprise exam...

you have to watch what you eat before...

I know someone who likes to make them earn their money...

Need pictures???

I prefer female docs any day... actually I have lucked out and only have had one male doc in my life so far... makes exams that much better...
laugh.gif

Back