I got mo time than money

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Well just replaced both fork seal last weekend for $80 and now I'm changing both fron and rear tires. Tires are Avon Storm purchased from Jester (board sponsor) for the lo lo $$$$$$.

DSC00086.jpg

Remove the valve stem to let the air out, so you can break the tire bead.

68.jpg

You can spend the money and get a pretty No Mar complete setup or go with a cheap Harbor frieght T/C I've been using for two years now along with there bike lift. The only item I purchased from No Mar was the breaker bar which came with a bottle and grease lubricant. Actually, I feel the No Mar breaker bar was a worthless purchase. To dismount the rear tire ( the hardest tire to remove) I used three tire iron purchased from my local MC shop and used a c-clamp to hold the third one as in the video above.

This photo has been taken after the tire was mounted, just a sec ago to give you an ideal of how I simulated the No Mar third arm holding the tire iron.

73.jpg

No, but I would suggest it and would be cheaper and less hassle than making a bead breaker from two by fours. H/F is always having sales on their product.

Hmm and I was going to plunk down for a Nomar... seemed pricey for the material I could see.... heading for HF.. Thanks
smile.gif

Great thread Rhythm...you're motivating me to fill up another corner in my garage. What about that flooring? Where can I get that?

Back