I got mine!

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
Just thougth you should know, the shirts have arrived and boy howdy are thay pimp as hell, the colors are sharp and the shirt looks like a good one!!!!

Life is good!!!

Shirts are great!!!!

Gota go ride after work sporting the shirts!!!

yee haw!!!

ernaehrung004.gif
aktion035.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
cool.gif
lachen011.gif

And yet another one. I got my shirts today also and they look great. Thanks a lot Captain.
aktion033.gif
ernaehrung004.gif
biggrin.gif

Glad you guys like em, I told Narcissus earlier that I wanted to exceed everyones expectations, I hope we did that.

:usa: :usa: :usa:

Hey Capt I got mine too!!! They look great and I will try to talk everyone into wearing it when we go to the rock store so we can get a pic!! Thanks

Marc "Howlin Mad" :usa:

:22:Cheers to ya Captain...

I was wondering if you had anymore shirts left? Me and a buddy of mine are Busa Riders and would like to get one. What sizes do you have? I personally like large t-shirts (3X).
My buddy Byron would probably like a 2X. Let me know ASAP.

Can't slow down...
aktion035.gif

Hey bacharles the shirt thing is a continuing ongoing project, I have many (hundreds) of extra shirts here at the house so turn around is about 3 days from the time you order until the time it arrives at your door in most cases. The largest I have is 2XL and I only have a few of them at best. I have to add 2 dollars on to the 2XL since I get an extra 2 dollar charge from the vendor. If you want shirts then just make the order on the order form and add 2 bucks, make sure that you add the comments to remind me of what size you need if they are not listed in the pulldown. I do not have any 3XL 2XL is the largest.

Also, glad you guys are all like the shirts, that is important to us.

Captain

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Fabulous job Cap!!!!

we will get a great pic at the Rock Store and all the other spots!! all will be jealous and wonder where we got em!!! can't wait to represent in full affect!!!!

thanks again.....

Lo
aktion035.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion033.gif

Anyone having any problems with shrinkage? (shirts only, gutter minds) ?

I expected them to shrink just a little and they did, just a little. But they came out great, I washed them all the first day.

Yes people we will have to take pics with the shirts. People will be green with envy.

Back