I got jumped by a harley fatboy today

tinmann840

Registered
I rolling acroos the Howard Franklin Bridge today doing a modest 70mph when out of nowhere this Harley Fatboy passes me going about 85 mph. HOW DARE HE !!!!. Well traffic didn't allow me to catch him right away but when things cleared out a bit I rolled up next to him and we are both rolling about 80 mph when I dropped 2 and let The Big Dog Eat.
I know your going to say thats like beating up the 4 eyed kid that rides the short bus to school but hey ...Did I start this Sh*t ?

He's lucky you didn't drop 3  
tounge.gif

...or 4  
race.gif

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154308793 -->

would have done the same.
i had a hd. in front of me going to slow reving hi backfireing loud pipes. so i poped a couple wheeles when he looked back. he turned off.

Had an old Honda Shadow do the same the other night on my way home. I was in the slow lane doing the posted 50mph. The kid had no safety gear and was weaving in and out of traffic after he passed by at around 70 or so. Figure why waste my time and gas. I know all the cagers driving around him were probably cursing him.

Wow what a kill
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Be on the look out for that Honda elite 150 hugging the right lane, i bet you'll be able to take him too. I am sorry, but i had to.............................no really way to take care of business!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i let the vespas and mopeds beet me. they lean in full tuck position and rage all the way up to 35mph:laugh:

It's kind of fun to beat up on the slow Harley's they spend so much money on those bikes and I think some of those motors cost as much as a Busa, Yeah I got a big bad SS in my one off.

I was out riding one day and saw a bunch of bikes parked at a bar so I turned around to see what kind of bikes were there, All Harley’s and choppers so I pulled through the parking lot and turnaround to leave, there was a guy getting on his bike and reving the engine as I road by, I'm thinking you showing off. I pulled out on the highway and took off nice and easy just thinking I know what he might do. he opens it up and flies past me so I let him get down the road a bit and drop down a few gears and twisted the throttle I caught up to him in nothing flat passed him at I’m guessing 140 or more.
Kind of like bringing a knife to a gun fight.
biggrin.gif

I had a buddy go to Daytona on his stock ZX-12R and he got picked on by a custom chopper. The bad thing is that he told me it took him to 140 before he could start walking him. I can't remember exactly what size engine it was but I know it was over 130 cubic inches. He told me he was in a full speed tuck and the chopper guy was kicked back on the recliner.

man, some tool on a Hog n a guy on a new M109R rolled by me friday night on my way home from the bars...open freeway when I got on and passed'em just cuz I was goin my own speed....they catch up 2 miles, later, and fatty McFatpants revs hard a few times, then takes off(ish-for a Hog) and the 109R follows suit. I let'em get 100' up, pull hard in 6th n reeled'em in. Went by and gave both the "not in your wildest dreams" headshake and dusted the shoulder off... when I realized the one guy was riding a 109, slowed to give'em a thumbs up, and Hog-boy took off again...dropped 2 and left'em both squinting to see tailights...what makes these dorks think they have the cajones to play in our league???
rock.gif

When I first started riding, I had a neighbor that had a Harley. It was really nice looking. I had an old 84 GPZ 750 which is heavy and not very fast. He was talking smack about being able to beat sportsbikes. We went out and ran um... It was pathetic. I even stayed up a few gears and he could not touch me. Why do some Harley guys think they have a bike built for speed?

dat ain't no fun!
laugh.gif
he11...the entire 600 class can kill HD's and a 250 ninja would probably give it a he11 of a run...but what's fun is this....

first?...ya roll back up on'im..side-by-side...and then?...go full tuck and flail your thottle elbow like you're really trying but slow roll the throttle so he hangs right with ya for a tad and then?..slow dump back and let'im win.

Then think of what an azzhole he'll sound like trying to convince all his low-life buds that he smoked a busa!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154320421 -->

laugh.gif

Where was it I heard, "Racing Harleys is like clubbing baby seals. They try real hard but it's just pathetic, really."

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

I liken the way we talk about those poor cruiser guys to the way my cat plays with a tormented mouse. The poor mouse gets smacked around, bitten a few times, and left for dead. I pity those poor little mice because they lie there paralyzed while my cat will periodically return to cause more pain, inflicting with no doubt, a great measure of agony.

The part which gets me is that my cat isn't even hungry; and, in fact, it's just playing. The mouse, on the other hand, is all serious about the whole situation, so traumatized and devasted by the multiple fang attacks that it trembles in shock. The mouse can't run, no matter how fast it may be, as two moon-like eyes look down at it intently. Amusing itself, my kitty bashes the mouse's limp body around the floor in sweeping motions. And then, when the fun is had, and the mouse makes its last jump for life with every remaining drop of adrenalin, I quite literally hear this "crunchy" sound, and I know that my cat has decapitated the poor little mouse.

<!--EDIT|steelhead
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154363474 -->

The way we talk about those poor cruiser guys is like the way my cat plays with a mouse. The poor mouse gets smacked around, bitten a few times, and left for dead. I pity those poor little mice because they lie their paralyzed while my cat will periodically return to cause more pain, inflicting with no doubt, a great measure of agony.
Thats some funny stuff. My dog has been on a frog killing spree lately...he goes out by the pound, brings a frog / toad up to the patio chair where Im sitting, drops the frog on the ground...and starts to stomp on it with his huge oversized shepherd paws.

He toys with it, looks at me with a look like...Hey Im amused, you like what I can do...than when I go and try to save the little frog, he gives it one hard stomp with his paw, and drags it under his paw torwrd his body...making the little frog just a squishy deformed thing when done.

Yo, all of that stuff is funny but, I may have one up.

Over here in Japan, Harleys are popular but, I'm on a tiny island of Japan called Okinawa. And the most popular thing over here is Skyline cars. A lot of these cars are very nice, as modified as the car could take.

The other day, as I was on my way home from viewing the '07 Hayabusa (another story), I heard some sub-sonic pipes that sounded like a bike. So I pulled up until I could see that it was a Skyline. I stopped behind the car at a red light and began to day dream, until he started to rev his motor and laugh with his passenger. The light turns green, I pulled out behind him for a minute and then I pulled off to the left of the Skyline until we cam to another red light. I looked at the driver to make sure I understood his intentions. He rev his engine again and nodded his head.

The light turned green, I stayed even with him until about 70 MPH; I glanced over once again (to say good bye) then twisted back on the throttle. It was over before it began. I know, it wasn't a fair fight but, I couldn't allow him to go home thinking that he was able to compete with a 'Busa.

Back