I got hit

out gun

Registered
Well.
It happened.

Some clown here in Southern Cali ran a red and hit me.

Any suggestions? Anyone know good lawyers or reps I can talk with?

Thank you guys

If this is not the place for this thread I apologize.

I am not all here at the moment. :/

Well I'm glad you are able to post. The bike can be replaced. Don't have any experience with legal representation in Cali, but we have several members in and around San Diego that I'm sure will chime in.

so sorry for your accident... glad you are able to post here. what happened to the bike and how bad is your injury?? any pix??

sorry to hear about the accident but glad you are able to post up about it...like GSXcite said, there are several good members around that area :beerchug:

dang, glad to your able to post up, some cali folks will chime in and let you know some good reps there i bet

Glad your accident didn't prevent you from posting. I'm sure you're shaken but if you walked away, its a good day! Where abouts in SoCal did the accident take place?

Bummer. Hope your ok.
What yr bike? Many here have spare parts they may be willing to help you get back on again with.

Thank you guys all so much.

It was pretty disappointing to say the least.

I AM very lucky it wasn't worse.

It's sad though cause the guy didn't speak any English AT ALL, yet as far as I know "sorry" is extremely universal. And he didn't even say that. :(

Unfortunately for him, this incident, I will not let slide.

I'm considering pressing charges actually.

Am I being harsh or do I have the right?

Just 2 seconds slower and he would have took my leg, God knows he could have took my life.

Thanks guys!

I have an 06 and need a left mirror, left foot peg, and a license plate holder.
I will pay if it is nicer then donation quality lol.

I AM lucky.

Unfortunately for the guy that hit me I am considering pressing charges.

The dude didn't speak ANY English but "sorry" is extremely universal as far as I am concerned.
And that was really disappointing.

I don't believe he realized how lucky HE is he didn't kill me or take my leg had I been 1 second slower in the turn.
So after the dust settles, hopefully he will drive safer and NOT run more red lights.

Now let me ask am I being harsh or do I have every right to pursue this guy for what he did?

I called Larry H. Parker right from my hospital bed the day after i got out of ICU(saw their commercial on TV :laugh:).Have to say they took pretty good care of me;immediately stuck $5K in my checking account so my girlfriend could pay our bills,got me a $275K settlement within 6 months,and their senior negotiator(Trevor Smith-good dude)got all of my hospital bills cut in 1/2(dudes play pretty hard ball).:thumbsup:

(where in SoCal are you?)

Thanks guys!

I have an 06 and need a left mirror, left foot peg, and a license plate holder.
I will pay if it is nicer then donation quality lol.

I AM lucky.

Unfortunately for the guy that hit me I am considering pressing charges.

The dude didn't speak ANY English but "sorry" is extremely universal as far as I am concerned.
And that was really disappointing.

I don't believe he realized how lucky HE is he didn't kill me or take my leg had I been 1 second slower in the turn.
So after the dust settles, hopefully he will drive safer and NOT run more red lights.

Now let me ask am I being harsh or do I have every right to pursue this guy for what he did?

Just an FYI (I was hit by an illegal down here in SoCal/NorMexico as Jeff calls it :laugh: ) and if the guy who hit you is illegal, which is likely since he doesn't speak English, the police will not cite him, he will just get a letter telling him to go home. :banghead: Welcome to kommiefornistan :poke: So you can try to press charges, but if the PD didn't already cite him on the spot, good luck. My lawyer had to sue my own insurance company (AAA) because they gave me some BS about my Uninsured Motorist policy not applying to an illegal...

do you have any police report?? was he given ticket? did he have driver license?? did he have REAL proof of insurance??? i just hope he does otherwise it will be very difficult to get any money from him suing him..

Back