I got a call. wouldn't sell.

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif
I AM SURE YOU SAVED HIS LIFE. GOOD JOB. HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE WITH MY 1000CC HONDA, ONLY PERSON THAT HAS BEEN SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING IT WAS A KID AND WOULD NOT SELL IT. HE WAS LOCAL TOO AND I JUST KNEW HE WOULD END UP DYING AND IT WOULD BE IN THE LOCAL PAPER. COULD NOT HANDLE THINKING ABOUT IT.

Good call.... Similar to when I sold the 93 FZR600 I had. Very young kid bought it.... but his dad was there and handed me the money for it. The FZR600 was much more suited for a younger rider than a Busa would be and by far.

I admire your decision... Good luck to you and God Bless....

I agree with your decision and commend you on your actions. I had a similar experience last May selling my 95 GT 5.0 Mustang 5sp. on Ebay. A father and son team came to see the car, the son was 17 and getting ready to graduate high school, this was to be his graduation present. I started telling grand stories of how easy the back end went off under power, how I almost lost it the first time it stepped out and how with the coil spring setup it was extremely tricky to recover without overcompensating. Then I told them how driving this car in the rain was great practice for tail steering and learning how to drift. I’m not sure they even bid after that.
-Jim

beerchug.gif
great thread. you just made my "good people list"

And it goes like this..... " I know this guy, hardwork2, he is good peoples"

Back