I got 2 inches

My favorite is just rolling on the throttle and keeping it pinned in first... She should come up all on her own at right about 6k RPM or so... Real smooth.

Dang dude, I thought you'd atleast ask me to serve as your wheelie mentor! Just take your time and don't try to get ahead of yourself and you will be at your goal before you know it.

(ChiBusa @ Sep. 28 2006,20:30)
(Shanling @ Sep. 28 2006,19:05) Just remember one thing....one very important thing...one thing that will prevent a "tank banger" from happening!!!

KEEP THEM HANDLE BARS STRAIGHT!!!!
Thanks dude. I'll keep that in mind  
wink.gif

Whats a tank banger though?  
iamwithstupid.gif
a tank slapper
you've prolly seen videos of them
you lose control
the bike wobbles uncontrollably
seen most end in a highside

(Warputer @ Sep. 28 2006,14:10) Before ya know it , you'll be killing those fork seals !!  
super.gif
I hear that, after my 2nd set I had my forks rebuilt with heavier OHLINS springs, seals, and oil. I wasn't even landing hard.

(black954 @ Sep. 28 2006,21:17) Dang dude, I thought you'd atleast ask me to serve as your wheelie mentor! Just take your time and don't try to get ahead of yourself and you will be at your goal before you know it.
Ohh I wanted to. But I read in one of your posts that you were working like 12-14 hrs a day / 7 days a week till Christmas. So I didn't want to bother you.

But yeah if you are free anytime, do let me know. I need all the help I can get on this one
wink.gif

(ksana @ Sep. 28 2006,21:26)
(ChiBusa @ Sep. 28 2006,20:30)
(Shanling @ Sep. 28 2006,19:05) Just remember one thing....one very important thing...one thing that will prevent a "tank banger" from happening!!!

KEEP THEM HANDLE BARS STRAIGHT!!!!
Thanks dude. I'll keep that in mind  
wink.gif

Whats a tank banger though?  
iamwithstupid.gif
a tank slapper
you've prolly seen videos of them
you lose control
the bike wobbles uncontrollably
seen most end in a highside
Ahhh...got it. Thanks dude.

Nope definitely wouldn't want that to happen  
biggrin.gif

I'm still a little scared/nervous about doing it on the Busa. I had no issues with my Bandit 1200 though. Maybe it's the high dollar plastics...

I admire those that pull up a good wheelie, but I prefer not to. Good luck and be careful.

(Revlis @ Sep. 28 2006,19:32) My favorite is just rolling on the throttle and keeping it pinned in first... She should come up all on her own at right about 6k RPM or so... Real smooth.
When you do this does it continue to rise or does it stay a certain height until you shift?

Back