I got 2 inches

ChiBusa

Registered
Awwwright you guys...get your minds out the gutter  
tounge.gif

I've been trying to wheelie for the last couple of days and was finally able to get the front wheel off the ground yesterday  
super.gif
 Barely...!!! But still a start  
biggrin.gif

Just a regular rolling wheelie in 1st. It lasted maybe half a second and I had to pull over to recover...!!! And prevent my heart from bursting out my chest    
AAAssjani.gif

laugh.gif

That topic sounds like a PROFOUND personal problem-

unless you are of the philosophy- "Who do you think you're gonna please with THAT?!?"

"ME!"
biggrin.gif

Congrats!! The best feeling is that perfect shift from 1-2 and a 4 or 5 incher.
super.gif

be careful, that can be a pricey thing to practice if it goes wrong. Ask bigdiesel about it!
tounge.gif

cool...mine comes up much easier when i just nail it @6,000rpms in 1st....the extra ponies makes "The Hoisting Process" at the begining of the pull far easier on the engine...therefore?...far more predictable and controllable at the throttle...and i've been known to hang 10'O'Clockers to the rev limiter...on occassion...and one day i'll learn how to snatch 2nd.....while i'm up there.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Just remember one thing....one very important thing...one thing that will prevent a "tank banger" from happening!!!

KEEP THEM HANDLE BARS STRAIGHT!!!!

(JINKSTER @ Sep. 28 2006,17:56) cool...mine comes up much easier when i just nail it @6,000rpms in 1st....the extra ponies makes "The Hoisting Process" at the begining of the pull far easier on the engine...therefore?...far more predictable and controllable at the throttle...and i've been known to hang 10'O'Clockers to the rev limiter...on occassion...and one day i'll learn how to snatch 2nd.....while i'm up there.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
bowdown.gif

(Shanling @ Sep. 28 2006,19:05) Just remember one thing....one very important thing...one thing that will prevent a "tank banger" from happening!!!

KEEP THEM HANDLE BARS STRAIGHT!!!!
Thanks dude. I'll keep that in mind
wink.gif

Whats a tank banger though?
iamwithstupid.gif

Back