I get my bike delivered

busachick

Registered
I will get my Ducati deliverd tomorrow!!!!
I can't wait!
I won't be able to sleep
smile.gif

Busachick

Always cool to get a new toy....How did it come about that you got a new Ducati.....gotta be fun..know what you mean..hard to sleep..how's the weather..are ya gonna be able to take a test ride..break it in hard and fast if you must..
Happy for ya.....let us know..Fabusa....ride safe honey.

....How did it come about that you got a new Ducati
Well, I was at the bike show in December. And was drooling over the 999S. When the monster caught my eye.
I went over and sat on it and thought wow!! This feels good.
I spoke to the guy there and crunched some numbers.
I went home thinking that isn't all that expensive?
So one week later I went to the dealer and filled out the papers for a used 750 dark. But he called me back to tell me I was approved but he has a brand new 750 senna for $27 more a month with less intrest. And he even added a set of FBF high pipes for no tax too!!
So I said ok i'll take that one and before I could really think about what I just did I was a proud new owner of a Ducati monster.

I might be able to ride it up and down the road here. Only if the snow storm we get dosn't come tonight
mad.gif

It sounds like you got a great deal. I am looking forward to hearing how much you like it. Injoy the bike.

Hi busachick,
Congratulations...I'm waiting for the pictures. I love duc's as well, John Valk BMW motorcycle just got the a dealership to Ducatis and lucky for me, it's only two doors away from where I live. I can't go over there. No more bikes for me, at least not until next year.
tounge.gif

Looking forward to those pictures.

CONGRATS BUSACHICK (and fellow Ducatisti)! Just wait until you hear that sweet Italian music at WOT. You won't have the top end rush of the Busa; but, the midrange grunt and "on rails" handling of a properly setup Duck is hard to beat.

Hi busachick,
Just found this picture for you. It was taken down in Laguna. This is Cannery Row. Ducks are hot down there. There were groups and groups of Ducks everywhere. check it out.

Ducanti_sInCanneryRow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for the pics!

How do I choose which bike to ride? Well it's easy, unlike you, I can only afford one!
tounge.gif

Congrats Chic-a-dee. I'm sure you'll be ripping up the pavement and turning heads with the bike.

Be safe!

The weather had a tendency to mess up your fun. The first day I ever put my boat in the water I made it about 100 yards out and then we got a tornado warning. So back to shore I went. The day I picked up my Busa it was a down pour all the way home. I hope Mother Nature likes you better.

The weather had a tendency to mess up your fun.  The first day I ever put my boat in the water I made it about 100 yards out and then we got a tornado warning.  So back to shore I went.  The day I picked up my Busa it was a down pour all the way home.  I hope Mother Nature likes you better.
Jwcfbd
Well it snowed sooo hard!!!!
But they didn't deliver it. Mixup in keys
mad.gif

So they will deliver it tomorrow. So another sleepless night!
Yawn,
Busachick

Back