I found the lamest biker movie ever!

lil charlie

Registered

This is officially the worst biker movie you will ever see but it is a must watch....makes biker boys look Awesome. 5:27 of your life you will never get back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok it was semi-cool 

White plastic chain sound like metal.
Took a lil skill to do that on the road and not actually run into each other.

Loved that game. And on a side note, I've seen WAY more fake looking fight scenes in $100million blockbusters... :banghead:

I think I saw them go by the same place twice and it reminded me of an old Tom and Jerry cartoon.

ok wtf... poor arai helmet... why couldnt they use a hjc or something... sorry thats all i could think through the whole thing

I've seen this before, but thanks for the laugh.. I actually liked that video.. I guess it's because I remember playing road rash.... Back then it was awesome! lol.. Plus the fight scene... being a martial artist.... that isn't easy what they did.. So I appreciate the work put in to it.

i laughed out loud a couple times especially when the dude on the r6 cuffed him in the head three times while riding beside him. then i thought how bad i would have dusted that dude on the busa. the fighting was actually decent. they must be in karate class together.

Back