i found the cutest girl on a busa

and she did get a talking about the garage, not just the busa, as you can see there are alot of bikes in the garage lined up like dominos that many bikes falling could be bad for anyone under 3ft tall

pic of her when she first started dirtbikes at croom :cheerleader:

n1333659670_289282_6872584.jpg

and she did get a talking about the garage, not just the busa, as you can see there are alot of bikes in the garage lined up like dominos that many bikes falling could be bad for anyone under 3ft tall

I keep my bike inside in the Florida room. When Adam was two it was a jungle jim to him and I couldn't keep him off it. When he was three same thing but at least he'd ask 'Daddy can I' bout fifty times a day lol. Now he's four and a half and says to his friends and cousins 'be careful thats my dads bike it can fall and he gets really mad if you touch it!' :)

She'll learn :beerchug:

Well if we sharing pics of the kiddos...here's my little rider...hope to one day ride next to him...

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: and of course, one of him doing what HE does best..swingin the stick!

JosefBusa.jpg

bandits_042.jpg

Wow, these kids are starting early. I didn't get an opportunity to ride until I was 17 years old. lol.

Back