i found the busa i want!   but how 2 get it?

AZIROC

Registered
its a 2k3 black/silver with 2500 miles. prob is, im in AZ and its in WA. i know there are a few shipping companies out there, just wondering if anyone here has used any of them personally. if so, how much did u have 2 spend? i did a few quotes and im not getting some of it. i can get a bike from NJ to here for $530. but from WA to here its ....$530. what aince does that make?? *i sent that in just 2 c how much id b "saving" buying on the west coast vs east coast*

rock.gif

take some vacation time, take a flight and take the bike home

Try Haulbikes.com or Forward Air.com. I have used Forward Air with great result. With Forward Air you would have to take the bike to their facility to be shipped, but there is a location in Phoenix. Probably a couple other places that folks have used, so do a search for bike haulers (or something similar) and see what else comes up.

Check with the AMA, they have several reputable companies that advertise with them! You could also call FED-EX EXPRESS they ship bikes. No internet addy just a phone number (and I don't know it off the top of my head). I know they offer this service because I've had friends use them to haul there bikes to Daytona, Sturgis, and other events the guys wanted to fly to and then have their bikes.....

Back