I Fitted 2nd Gen Onto My 1st Get.

Mikesbaron

Registered
Liking the look of the second generation better I decided to try my hand at fitting a carbon fender to my first gen.

Took several tries with making some brackets and trimming but I works. I'll get better pics when I get it all mounted up with the tape off.

I may end up selling this setup however to go with a high speed aero fender from Airtech.

Pics show only the front brackets as I'm finishing up the rear. Note- the top front mounting hole on fender is not used and the hole will be filled in with a dumb bolt head.

20171231_114330.jpg

20171231_114345.jpg

20171231_130406.jpg

Last edited:
Liking the look of the second generation better I decided to try my hand at fitting a carbon fender to my first gen.

Took several tries with making some brackets and trimming but I works. I'll get better pics when I get it all mounted up with the tape off.

I may end up selling this setup however to go with a high speed aero fender from Airtech.

Pics show only the front brackets as I'm finishing up the rear. Note- the top front mounting hole on fender is not used and the hole will be filled in with a dumb bolt head.

View attachment 1578013

View attachment 1578014

View attachment 1578015
Any follow up on this?

Back