I finally went down on her

Damn bro! That sucks! Lamb doesn't think that paint is going to be easy to match! Get better soon! Sending a virtual brandy your way!

thats nasty looking, both you and the bikes damange.
thank God you walked away.
you will have her repaired like new before you know it...

Sorry to hear - and yeah, that will be sore for a few days. Hope you get the bike back on the road soon.

A good post to remind everyone (myself included) that you never know what can happen. The one time you leave your gear at home may be the one time you need it.

Bill

(Lamb busa @ Apr. 29 2007,17:03) How did you get the bike home?
One of the guys that was at my buddies house was from LA and had left his motorhome there back in December. He decided to take his motorhome back to LA and we rented a trailer from U-Haul and put both bikes in it. Here is a picture out the back window of the motorhome on I-40.

DSCN0076.JPG

If there was ever anyone I didn't expect to see posting this it would have been you. So sorry to hear Shanling. Someone was definitely looking out for you, it could have been much worse. Sounds and looks painful as it is.

Hang in there bud, our thoughts are with you. Go have a beer on me. Where is that "buy a drink" option?

Captain! You need to add that.

Murphy's Law, the one time you don't wear your jacket, down you go
sad.gif

Glad it wasn't worse.

You'll get the bike fixed right up
beerchug.gif

Hey Shanling, sorry to hear this, but glad you're OK nonetheless. One suggestion is that since you're replacing the stator cover, why not contact Jester0769 and order the Woodcraft stator. I think you will like...

Thank God you and the bike are going to be fine,things do happen,and on the Busa they happen quick! Even in the Texas heat im sportin all my gear.

What is this... 3 or 4 down in just the last couple days?

Maybe the last weekend of April needs to be avoided like the plague!!! At least I didn't crash and I rode about 300 miles today!

Glad to see you're ok. Those marks will heal up in a month or so... and you'll probably be sore for a few weeks. That's a pretty purple girl you ride so I hope you get her back up to snuff very soon.

I think we're all guilty of not wearing total protection all the time, so don't beat yourself up over that. I'm still guilty of not wearing gloves/jacket when I take the bike a mile (or less) up the road to buy some drinks or smokes (but for rides on the freeway and to work i always put the jacket/helmet/gloves combo on). I learned my lesson but I still break the rules about gear sometimes.

So... sorry to hear about your fall. Best of luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery for you and the busa.

P

Dang Shanling, reallly sorry to hear about the accident. But... really glad you're OK. Beautiful bike, you'll have her back in shape in no time.

Glad you're okay- what mesh do you have? My Rio is as cool as a t-shirt, I wear it no matter WHAT the temperature is!!

Holy Crap Dude, I'll come over this coming weekend & we will start to fix her up. Call me & we will talk about it. I have parts all over the place. Maybe we can do some upgrades.

Man, sorry to hear about this... glad you are moving around and able to post.... Gaurdian Angels were definately busy this last week. I would venture to say they are a bit broken up and bleeding just like us. Not sure if there is anything that I can do, but please let me know if there is.

From the looks of your helmet you are very lucky you only have some rash.
beerchug.gif
Prayers for speedy recovery and be safe.
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear you went down, but glad to hear you weren't going faster then your Guardian Angel. Hey cheer up the bike can be fixed and chicks dig scars
super.gif

Back