I finally went down on her

that sucks. glad to see your ok. Looking at the bike would make me ill. it can be fixed on a good note.

OUCH!!!! I'm so sorry to hear it
sad.gif

Glad you're posting, so you're on your way to healing up. I hope the Busa gets fixed soon
sad.gif

sad.gif

Sorry to hear.
Are you sure it was a 15-20mph lowside? That panel & stator cover look pretty bad for that speed.

Stator covers are very fragile on these bikes, someone has already mentioned the woodcraft.

Shanling, dude, that really sux. I know you're hurting bro, heal up, fix up, replace that helmet.

These bikes have a way of getting fast quick and fooling ya. My buddy and I had close calls this weekend because of it. Another bud went down in front of me. Same deal, it just gets there quick.

Sorry to hear about it, but glad you're okay. Get mended up quickly.

Fix that awesome bike and get healed up....in that order
tounge.gif
. Seriously, glad you're ok.

He's fine, I saw him yesterday.his ego has more damage on it than the fairing.........sissy!...j.k....just happy your o.k. bud. we'll fix 'er up good as new.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Well, everyone cept big ed that is...
argue.gif
And no, I didn't make any funny noises when I went down you heartless meanie! LOL! The rest of you don't know the real story behind big ed's comments. You see, big ed was going to help me put frame sliders on the bike last Thursday and got too busy with a rush at work. Now the poor guy is feeling guilty cause I went down and he is making me laugh which hurts right now! I didn't want to even tell big ed about it because I knew he would feel bad. He's that kind of guy, you know, the kind with a big heart. KOK-LOL was the one that broke the news to him.

By the way, thank you to KOK-LOL for bringing me the replacement Stator cover over to big ed's shop! You guys are not gonna believe what I found when I removed the old one. There are three hex bolts that hold the stator to the inside of the cover. Two of those were almost completely out! The heads were worn down from rubbing against the crank casing! This could have been a blessing as had those two bolts came completely out, I could have lost the engine! I'll post some PICs of it all later!

Lord thankyou that truck stopped!
bowdown.gif
smile.gif
so glad it wasent worse and am very sorry to hear of it Shanling i so hate to see the busa banged up to
sad.gif
get better
beerchug.gif

SHOCKED.gif
I'm amazed that your walking, talking and typing. Your helmet freaks me out, thanks goodness you had it on! Glad your ok.

dayum bro-sorry to hear about the wreck but at least you are ok n able to move around- glad nobody else was hurt either.

hope you heal up fast man-good luck with the bike.

Back