I finally move to Cleveland, TN from Orlando Fl.

Wallie

Registered
Finally went back to Orlando too pickup the family an the most important thing the Busa. After being unemployed for 18 month at Orlando we move Cleveland, Tn. and in less than 2 weeks I got a job, thanks to God. Kids are in school and and the wife is happy. I going to be working at Peytons :cheerleader: and what is best for me first ****.

The only thing that I don't like is that I have to wait until spring it's cold to be ridding now, that's the only thing a miss form Orlando. But I know that better days will be in mine horizon:thumbsup:

Awesome man. I live about 3 minutes from Peytons. There are a lot of good guys to ride with in this area and by golly we LOVE to ride! Be prepared when it warms up to put some miles on that busa. The dragon and skyway are only two short and extremely fun hours away.

Look forward to meeting you sometime.

Jay

Glad you've been able to pick yourself up. That's a good bunch of Busa riders over there that get together and ride alot (the mountains being nearby will certainly be different thank flat sunny FL)!

I have to work on my turn everything was straight in Orlando but I looking forward to all the good roads here in Tn. I hope I cam meet you all and have a good time.
God bless you all and thanks.

I have to work on my turn everything was straight in Orlando but I looking forward to all the good roads here in Tn. I hope I cam meet you all and have a good time.
God bless you all and thanks.

Man! Bout time you showed back up bro!:laugh:

Like racerv said, no excuse to not make the bash now hombre..:laugh:

See life does get better !:) Heres what you can expect>
- Hick Lyfe, Hick Life, HickLife It was listed a few ways for some reason[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you made it. We will be getting in touch with you to ride. This weekend may be good for a ride. Glad all is working out for you and welcome to the area, your going to love it. Great folks here to ride with. :)

Back