I feel guilty like I cheated on Uncle Steve

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I went today and got a 1 hour massage! I have an appointment on Monday for a 2 hour massage.... :drool::banana:

You're really gettin' into that, aren't you...:whistle:

Good stuff, Maynard.

Wouldn't be any "Happy Endings" involved in these massages would there? :whistle:

Just kidding, just kidding.
:laugh:

It cause of the leftovers from what we refer to as the "Great Crash of 07".

The doctor gave me orders for 2 of these a month so insurance should be paying for them.

The gal that worked on my back, shoulders and neck today told me she had never seen anything like it before. She said that my muscles were spasming so bad and my muscles were so out of what she didn't know where to start, so she gave me an hour today (Im already sore) and 2 hours on Monday to try to get things to loosen up... My neck and back muscles have been contracted and spasming for 7 days now!

Cap

Yes sir, I've got a prescription here for 2 massages a week for 6 months. And Damn if it isn't covered under my insurance. :thumbsup:

I wonder if my insurance covers it? I need to get in on that.:thumbsup:

It's frequently covered as it's preventative medicine and much cheaper than surgery, pills for stress or pain, etc...

Heck I've got acupuncture covered as well... Dunno about needles, but I might give it a whirl.

Back