I dont own a busa but...

06blackpearl

Registered
Hope u guys/gals will still accept me here been here for a while. I sold a 2 bros slip on too someone here. anyhow i ride an 06 zx-10 And i ride with about 5 other busa's.  My bike is currrently srtipped down its should be up in a few weeks. I powder coat on the side mostly footpegs and bracketts, I'm working on my wheels now. well heres some pics of my baby.

Lil Carbon fiber under the seat

CF front fender

New seat (wife Bought me)

Bike as is now

Exhaust powder coated High Temp Flat Black

Also i currently live @ www.zx-10r.net (same user name)

Welcome to the oRg. You will find that we like to gently rib each other on our bike of choice. We have members that own busa's and other bikes, like the ninja, harley, ducati, etc. I like to promote the sport, and if you dont ride a busa, oh well. Welcome, have fun, and smile, you will love the site.
beerchug.gif
Nice bike BTW.

Some more pics
Triple tree Gloss black (powder) New Matris steering damper. The speedo Brackett is a 2 step process 1st coat silver second coat candy red this will also be on my wheels.

Calipers are done in Gloss black with the candy red lettering

Forks were done in an epoxy spray paint low glosss.

Welcome.

It's not so much what you ride, as it is, you DO ride.....
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

You might even give a Busa or two a real "run for their money" in the twisties too.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

welcome.gif
to the Org. I, like most everyone here, like pretty much all bikes. That's a nice 10 you have there, I looked long and hard at liter bikes (ZX-10 & Gixxer) before the comfort of the Busa made my aging body an offer it couldn't refuse.
I like the black pegs & heel guards on the Busa too, been thinking of taking mine to the powder coater.
Ride safe.. Tom

Back