I dont need to comment the video says it all.

What is the Name of the Bill and what is the current status? Who is the sponsor?

Last edited:
It the that bill sucks, much like the rest of the current government bills in the last few years (since 2001), but doesn't that make this a political thread since it deals directly with the actions of politicians?

Just sayin' :poke:

Anyone have any luck actually finding a Bill that says anything that is claimed in the video?

Only a Democrat would stoop so low as to do such S%!t in order to add millions to their voting base.

You are right Cap, the video speaks for itself! Simply amazing what we have gotten ourselves into!

It the that bill sucks, much like the rest of the current government bills in the last few years (since 2001), but doesn't that make this a political thread since it deals directly with the actions of politicians?

Just sayin' :poke:

Its not aimed at any specific political party but our government in general. CNN is a pretty reputable media outlet so I have to believe that if they aired it that its real...

There was never a hint from me of my political beliefs other than my title which I believe says it all. If there is any political slamming you are adding it yourself. There is a definate difference between politics and facts.

Anyone have any luck actually finding a Bill that says anything that is claimed in the video?
yea took me about 15 seconds but to put it in your words, I am pretty ignorant so can not be of much assistance to you...

:rofl:

S. 1639 for the rest of the world....

and yes it is a year and a half old but this stuff gets thrown against the wall until it sticks as a rule... and this POS bill has lots of "stick-em" and mostly because these same people will also be granted "voting" rights... whew...

Its not aimed at any specific political party but our government in general. CNN is a pretty reputable media outlet so I have to believe that if they aired it that its real...

There was never a hint from me of my political beliefs other than my title which I believe says it all. If there is any political slamming you are adding it yourself. There is a definate difference between politics and facts.

CAp,

If you can find any factual backing to what the video states I would like to see it. I personally would not want a bill that actually places those things into legislation and I would call my representatives to voice my concern. In order to do that I need to reference an actual piece of legislation. Something Lou Dobbs did not do.

yea took me about 15 seconds but to put it in your words, I am pretty ignorant so can not be of much assistance to you...

and yes it is a year and a half old but this stuff gets thrown against the wall until it sticks as a rule... and this POS bill has lots of "stick-em" and mostly because these same people will also be granted "voting" rights... whew...

June 2007...

Appears to be old and dead news ???

so then what do we do about it ? we talk about it a lot but how do we enact our own wants for change? Being new to my interest in politics I'm still trying to figure this out. That's why I ask.

Um..ya...2 years old and the sponsor is deceased.

i hope that bill never gets any farther than its sponsor... that could prompt me to want to move to oh... germany or france... yeah france, 30hr work week and all the other stuff paid for :whistle:

Back