I don't know.

tlo

Registered
What's wrong when you put a 4 into two into one pipe on and then install a Power Commandeer and the "FI" light comes on steady?

Tom

Google and this forum is your friend...... Somebody somewhere has experienced this same problem and I'm sure a solution is posted somewhere. Goodluck:beerchug:

Seeing I don't know much about the electronics, I'm thinking maybe I should take it into the dealer. But there's one thing that bothers me. In the owners manual it states that riding the bike with the fuel injection light lit can cause damage to the engine and transmission. My dealer is about 27 miles from here and I don't have a way to get the bike there except for driving it.

Thanks Tom

Mine is a 2011, no plug like you showed.

Tom

It does have the plug shown in this link, all Busa's do.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...-diagnose-fi-light-obtain-ecu-fault-code.html

It's under the driver seat near the battery.
The pic in the link also shows the plug with the long cap on it.
It doesn't matter if the plug's cap is on or not, but it is easier with the cap off.
Follow the directions in the link and it'll give you the code(jumping red/white to black/white).
Unplug the power commander and the battery. Reconnect the battery and the FI light should be off.
If the FI light comes back on, the code will tell you the problem.

Well, I found the white plug buried beneath a black one shoved down in a ways. I took the cap of and jumped the red/white wire with the black and white wire, started the bike. I got a C34 on the gauge panel, What's next?

Appreciate all the help from all you guys!

Tom

c34 code is for injector #3 signal. you may have one of the #3 injector not plugged in all the way either on thet power commander harness or on the injector. make sure all connections are tight and latched. Good Luck

I just took it out for a short ride with that jumper wire in it, the F1 light was off and it didn't come back on. The bike feels like it's running on 3-cyclinders on the low end, but pulls like crazy as the rpms come up, kinda like nornmal. I will check all the wiring on #3 primary.

Thanks again! Tom

I just took it out for a short ride with that jumper wire in it, the F1 light was off and it didn't come back on. The bike feels like it's running on 3-cyclinders on the low end, but pulls like crazy as the rpms come up, kinda like nornmal. I will check all the wiring on #3 primary.

Thanks again! Tom

Rock n' Roll...:thumbsup:

RSD.

Back