I dont care what u say

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
04duramax is a dang nice.guy. Came over to the bbq and was an extremely nic guy!
Posted via Mobile Device

Hahahaha thanks man! You guys were great and the food was phenomenal :bowdown: ! Can't wait to do it again, hopefully we can get some other member(s) to ride up here and get in on this :whistle: Thanks again man.. wish I could have stayed longer but I guess i left in the knick of time because we were about 3 min down the road and Houston we had meltdown.. we never even got a chance to bring Brooke her food. But she did enjoy it when she got home. :cheerleader:

I heard he was a big meany head, thats just what I heard tho:rofl:

Gotta love some BBQ and Org-ers on the holiday. :beerchug:

I wish I could have join you guys but I had a bunch of family bbq at my house...we had ribs
Posted via Mobile Device

I wish I could have join you guys but I had a bunch of family bbq at my house...we had ribs
Posted via Mobile Device

Master Tatsu says

"we are your family now"

ninja-turtles-tatsu.jpg

Posted via Mobile Device
Dont worry, me and duramax talked bout an attack plan on sierra vista......watch yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't get an invitation.....dude....that hurts:poke:

:laugh:

Glad y'all had a great time but you know the old saying around here.....pics or it didn't happen.
Looks like you're gonna haf ta do it again :beerchug:

I didn't get an invitation.....dude....that hurts:poke:

:laugh:

Glad y'all had a great time but you know the old saying around here.....pics or it didn't happen.
Looks like you're gonna haf ta do it again :beerchug:

He did post it up on the board as an open invite Bob.

I'll be on the look out for you guys.

Just to let you ppl who didn't show up what you were missing out on.....

And thats only 2 out of the 8 slabs of ribs we did....

kc2az.jpg

04duramax is a dang nice.guy. Came over to the bbq and was an extremely nic guy!
Posted via Mobile Device

I heard he was kind of a tool..???

But frog said that so who knows what frog meant:laugh::laugh:

jk

Back