I dont ask for help very often but Im asking my Org family for some now

lil charlie

Registered
Salem Family loses home in overnight fire | Latest News - Home

I could use some help, an old friend of mine and her husband lost their home last night to a fire; it's a total loss and they have 4 kids. two boys ages 14 and 16 and two girls ages 4 and 13. If you have any household goods that you know a family could use or maybe some clothes laying around let me know and I can get you an address to send it to. If you have $5 that you would have spent on your McDonalds lunch please skip it for a day and PayPal it to me so I can get it to them. Even a dollar goes a long way in a situation like this. Please help me help my friends. T'iss the season people.

If you want to pay pal send it to Standleyservices@yahoo.com and please hit the gift button. I use my Paypal a handful of times a year so don't worry about the money getting mixed up with business funds...cuz I never have any money in there lol. I use Paypal to pay people not collect money so 100% of your money will go directly to them.

I'm so sorry to hear about this Kevin :down:

I'll talk to Omar and see what we can do to help...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

this is the season of selfless giving...especially to those who loose everything....

We are going to PayPal some $$

We are out and about right now, but when we get home, we'll take care of it...we talked about what others are going through right now as the rest of us run around fussing over those last minute Christmas gifts...means nothing if you lose everything... :(

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Done...

My parents place went up in smoke 9 yrs ago, dec 22.. insurance took care of everything.. except the memories...

i wish them love and happiness..

:angel:

God bless

Thanks peeps!!!! The good news is all 6 of them made it out alive. Stuff can be replaced and the memories can be kept alive in their minds. Thanks again everyone.

Here are the Sizes if you have some stuff laying around.

Jada/girl 4 pant ,tops 5 t
Mikayla/girl 14 women pants, 1x shirt
Marcus/boy 30x30 pant, small men shirt
Matthew/boy 32x30 pants, medium men shirts
Terry/dad 40x30 pants, xl shirt
Brandi/mom 20 pants, 1 x top

You can ship to me and I can forward the stuff to my cousin in VA or you can ship direct to her and she will hand deliver it. Thanks again all.

So far we've raised $100 from or members and friends of org members!!!! You Guys rock. I'm also going to call the local grocery store there to try and get them to donate a gift card so they can buy all the trimmings for a Christmas dinner.

I plucked this off of my friend Brandi's Facebook page

"To all friends family and extended family out there that I'm coming in contact with. This tragedy that has hit my family is so heartbreaking, we can't even explain how devastating a house fire is! It's the worse feelings to have and this is something we'll never be able to forget but I'm in so many tears of joy that we all got out and are safe! I want to thank everyone from the deepest part of my heart, it's like having Gods angles on my side. Thank you, thank you , thank you we really appropriate it!"

She doesn't even know yet that we are all helping her too. I plan on waiting until this weekend because there's been a few people that said they can send money on Friday, then I'll send her everything at once.

Lil Charlie, thanks for letting us know. I saw this on the news yesterday. Can you PM me some sort of contact information for the family (if appropriate).

We have gathered some things out of the closets and would like to drop off a package.

Thanks

Lil Charlie, thanks for letting us know. I saw this on the news yesterday. Can you PM me some sort of contact information for the family (if appropriate). We have gathered some things out of the closets and would like to drop off a package. Thanks

Pm. Sent!!

You guys rock! I'm up to $160 so far and my boss has agreed to chip in some too. I contacted Food Lion in Salem VA and they are donating a gift card for her to buy the stuff she needs for a holiday dinner.

Well, sounds like some FB friends are going to try to send along clothing and such; I've shared the address info you gave to me Kevin, privately with those individuals. I hope they can help!

:bump: for a good cause!

Back