I did something today i never thought i would do..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
"nothing"...absolutely "nothing"....and the scarey part?...it felt great...i pulled 60 hours this past week with a lot of stress...woke up this morning..body feel'in all authritic with lots of joint pain and?..."thought" i was gonna do something on my one day off...but never figured out what and just didn't get around to do'in a damn thing and all of a sudden?...bam!...the whole day was shot in te azz....and?....it felt good for a change..just screwed around on the net..watched a little tube...didn't even do any household shid...nothing......nothing at all....but i am feeling well rested and i guess sometimes we all need that...well?...today was "my turn".
laugh.gif

but now i'm thinking...."Damn....whadda waste of a perfectly good day"
sad.gif

would somebody kick my azz please?
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

(yamahor @ Oct. 08 2006,17:13) Come on up to VA... I'll kick ya azz!  
firedevil.gif
Ben's just upset because you described his "daily" routine to everyone !
wink.gif
poke.gif

(Warputer @ Oct. 08 2006,17:16)
(yamahor @ Oct. 08 2006,17:13) Come on up to VA... I'll kick ya azz!  
firedevil.gif
Ben's just upset because you described his "daily" routine to everyone !    
wink.gif

poke.gif
SHHH!!! No-one else needs to know!
laugh.gif

Technically Bill, you offered a lot of good information to .org members today.
beerchug.gif

Hold yer head high!!

WELL WHEN I WAS HITTIN 70 HOURS I WANTED TO DO THE SAME BUT I DIDNT I ACTUALLY GOT TO COME IN LATE TODAY SO I SAT LAST NIGHT GOT THE NEW X3 MOVIE AND WATCHED AND WENT TO BED

(mrninja9 @ Oct. 08 2006,17:31) WELL  WHEN I WAS HITTIN 70 HOURS I WANTED TO DO THE SAME BUT  I  DIDNT  I ACTUALLY  GOT TO COME IN LATE TODAY  SO I SAT LAST NIGHT GOT THE NEW X3 MOVIE AND WATCHED AND WENT TO BED
laugh.gif
Is there a decoder ring that comes with your posts?
poke.gif

(yamahor @ Oct. 08 2006,11:13) Come on up to VA... I'll kick ya azz!  
firedevil.gif
unfortunately Ben?...after some of the comments and shid you pulled up at the bash my azz is "off limits" to you.
laugh.gif

(JINKSTER @ Oct. 08 2006,18:04)
(yamahor @ Oct. 08 2006,11:13) Come on up to VA... I'll kick ya azz!  
firedevil.gif
unfortunately Ben?...after some of the comments and shid you pulled up at the bash my azz is "off limits" to you.
laugh.gif
sad.gif

ices_rofl.gif

(heavybusa @ Oct. 08 2006,17:35)
(mrninja9 @ Oct. 08 2006,17:31) WELL  WHEN I WAS HITTIN 70 HOURS I WANTED TO DO THE SAME BUT  I  DIDNT  I ACTUALLY  GOT TO COME IN LATE TODAY  SO I SAT LAST NIGHT GOT THE NEW X3 MOVIE AND WATCHED AND WENT TO BED
laugh.gif
Is there a decoder ring that comes with your posts?  
poke.gif
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(mrninja9 @ Oct. 08 2006,15:31) WELL  WHEN I WAS HITTIN 70 HOURS I WANTED TO DO THE SAME BUT  I  DIDNT  I ACTUALLY  GOT TO COME IN LATE TODAY  SO I SAT LAST NIGHT GOT THE NEW X3 MOVIE AND WATCHED AND WENT TO BED
Decoding:
Worked 70 hours and thought would get day off...
Didn't get day off but got to go in late...
Sat up that night and watched Xmen 3...
Then went to bed....

this has been decoded without the authorization of the author that wrote this thinking it made sense to everyone....

There's a guy out there... Robert Cooper, he says that if you give 110% at work, then it is perfectly OK to sit back and relax on the weekend.

So, don't feel bad. You followed the advice of someone that companies pay $100K for him to come and talk to their employees.

Back