I did it too

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
After seeing my girl Lo Busa flashy little avatar I had to have one similar.

It's alittle cheesy but she all mine  ... .....not bad for my first one.

bike...bum...bike...bum...bike...bum...

not bad...for a bike luvin' bum fetish pervert...J/K...

The bigger the betta
laugh.gif

UR IT!
New Recruit

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice job Rhythm! How'd you do that movin' thing?

[/QUOTE]

Cant really remember how I did it .   From what I can recollect I just right click onto LoBusa avatar, open up the Macro flash player , selected the try feature,filled out the appliction once that was done I started to look for anything that was titled Gif animator (CoffeeAnimator62) . I just downloaded this free software and started to play with it >>>I hope this works for you.    Try copying CoffeeAnimator62
and pasting it in your address box and downloading it this might be a shortcut if it is possible  
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
.   Get back with me on this asap.

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I ain't mad atcha pimpin'... cool avatar, glad you liked mine!! would you guys be mad if I changed mine to a guy standing over my bike doing a burnout with nuthin' on but a G-string and a six pack??? or better yet, who would like to pose for the picture??? any takers? let me know.......

Lo

muscle.gif

I ain't mad atcha pimpin'...  cool avatar, glad you liked mine!! would you guys be mad if I changed mine to a guy standing over my bike doing a burnout with nuthin' on but a G-string and a six pack???  or better yet, who would like to pose for the picture???  any takers? let me know.......

Lo

muscle.gif
I'll get my photo ready.......................

Cache, I am eagerly awaiting your submission......

Rhythm, I don't think so!! How about you step up to the plate.. you could consider it your payback for bitin' off my avatar... my favorite color is candy purple, keep that in mind when you pick out your attire...

Lo

Purple huh! Damn fellaz I believe I just been PIMP OUT
wow.gif

I guess I betta go sit my azz on the sideline and watch a tru Pimp go to work
cool.gif

cache
--Sportbike Termination-- Enter Hayabusa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dayam, my camra broke. will have to leave it to the imagination then!!

Good I just had my lunch! Aint nuthn worse than seeing an chicken butt wearing some dental floss
laugh.gif

cache
--Sportbike  Termination--   Enter  Hayabusa

dayam, my camra broke. will have to leave it to the imagination then!!

Good I just had my lunch! Aint nuthn worse than seeing an chicken butt wearing some dental floss
laugh.gif
I feel violated!
laugh.gif

guess I won't be havin chicken for lunch today!

laugh.gif

Back