I did it too

I tell you what Lo.....I've got a six pack, eighteen inch arms and a nice tan.......and a damned G string......I'll send you a few wheelie pics in the aforementioned wardrobe so you can have a new avatar. Cool?

Higgy, please don't tease me like that!!! If you do that, I will change my avatar IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!

Smooches.....

Lo

muscle.gif

The roof the roof the roof is on fire! Aint nuttn but a party ya!

I'm gonna leave you all alone on this one. It did make me decide to go back to my personal favorite avatar though. Any DOGS in da house?
rock.gif

BTW, Lo you really need to stop with the G-string thing. Is that all you have time to think about? I mean...don't you have a job?
rock.gif
Or are you just lonely?
tounge.gif
But if you think you're lonely now...just wait until tonight girl!
laugh.gif
sarcasm.gif

Brian

rock.gif

bacharles, look here pimpjuice, if you ain't gonna volunteer to pose for my new personal avatar, then you need to get ta steppin'..... i know you got a g-string somewhere in that wardrobe of yours.... don't be skurd, bring it out and pose in front of that pretty Busa of yours,
muscle.gif
a little and hook a sistah up!!

sly.gif

Lo

Any DOGS in da house?[/QUOTE]

Plenty of Pimps ,ho's and Playaz I see (ROOF ROOF) burn this mutha down before Lo starts tunrning some of yall out (doing tricks).
laugh.gif

bacharles
Busa Titan

Group: Members
Location: Louisiana A.K.A. Dat Dirty South Posted: July 01 2003,5:36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm gonna leave you all alone on this one. It did make me decide to go back to my personal favorite avatar though
[/QUOTE]

Com'n Playa dont run back to the dawg house . Pimp those skilz Charles.

Back