I could use some help

daviesmi

Registered
I'm heading out tomorrow to look at an 08 busa. It has 6100miles on it and a really good price. It's only 8300. At least from what I've found its a great price. I've talked to the guy he said he bought it at auction and does not know the original owner. It does have a good clear title. What else should I look for or check on before I buy it? I'm of course going to look at the brakes tires, chain, and general condition. It's the less common things I'm wondering about.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just look at it very close, is the paint good, look at the front forks, seals. Take it for a ride and see it it steers straight. Does tranny shift smooth. Does everything work. Look at the underside to see if any damage. Look for any wet spots around the engine and clutch area's. And don't foget to see if you can get him down on price. There selling 08's and 09's for a little more than that around my area. Good luck, let us know how you make out.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
flood damage in another state?
salvage title moved around so it now has a clean title in current state?
look at the tips of the levers/pegs/handlebar ends for scrapes/gouges (tip over or fall)
best of luck.

Back