I could not ride today...whats your excuse ?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I could not ride today...whats your excuse ?

For Rubb,the choice was made for me. Pretty sure I have a broken toe.:banghead:

Most days I walk with a limp because my right foot needs surgery. But 3 days ago I banged my left foot's little toe.My foot now looks like it belongs on Ronald McDonald. I couldn't get my Alpinstars on if my life depended on it. So not only is it brutally painfull,but it is causing me to walk even funnier than usual. I've been favouring my left foot which has put strain on an' already toasted right foot,knee and hip.

Thanks again... Mr. Drunk Ass Driver. :alcoholic:

So thats why I have been excessively posting. Well that and my OCD. :laugh: 2 Busa's ready to rumble and I am on lock down.

So whats your excuse?

RSD.

No excuse here, I went riding! Did about 100mi today. Not bad for not gettin on the bike until 11pm :laugh:

Road to work yesterday. Didnt ride home. Broke a chair at work fell back hit my head on a metal cabinet and hyper extended my neck. Home with a sprained neck.

Worst part was my buddy took bike home with him and I just got new master cylinder in mail wanted to test fit real quick and when I got into the garage my bike wasn't there bc he still has it.

Road to work yesterday. Didnt ride home. Broke a chair at work fell back hit my head on a metal cabinet and hyper extended my neck. Home with a sprained neck.

Worst part was my buddy took bike home with him and I just got new master cylinder in mail wanted to test fit real quick and when I got into the garage my bike wasn't there bc he still has it.

You may want too see a doctor,get checked for a concussion.

Hope that heals up fast. Its usually funny to watch people lean back in chairs and then tip over.

It was one of those things our Mothers used to warn us about.

RSD.

I am envious of the long trips some get to make on the way to/from work.

My ride (when I was working) was only 9 miles. Was know to occasionally take the "long way home".... 2-3 hours. :whistle:

RSD.

I'm waiting for my bike to show up....it was supposed to be here today, but they also said I'd get a 24hr notice..which hasn't come yet...so it might not be here until Monday. If that's the case I'll be really ticked! :banghead:

You may want too see a doctor,get checked for a concussion.

Hope that heals up fast. Its usually funny to watch people lean back in chairs and then tip over.

It was one of those things our Mothers used to warn us about.

RSD.

Since happened at work I had too. CT scan showed up all clear.

This is where my bike lives...

This is where I live...

japan_pol96.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quiker gixxer...I feel yer pain.

04LE...that is good news. Do not mess with yer noggin'...you'll end up like me. :cookoo:

Kook...that is brutal. I only have one word for you.... "RENTAL". :thumbsup:

But please,out of frustration, dont abuse their equipment...:laugh:

RSD.

rent1.gif

rent2.jpg

rent3.jpg

I hope you get better so you can ride. I know it sucks not being able to.

As for me I rode today, yesterday, the day before, the day before that. Ohhh hell, there is not to many days that I don't go for a least a little bit of a ride. Since getting the bike back together from winter projects (the night before I left for Eureka Springs) I have put on around 2,500 miles. I don't get to ride as much as I want, but it is better than sitting at home.

Quiker gixxer...I feel yer pain.

Thanks...but I think you're probably in more pain than I am...get well soon :) My situation did get a little worse though...I called the shipping company and the bike is only a few hours away...but since they are waiting for more freight coming this way...my "new" delivery date is closer to next friday...a week later than originally scheduled. There was a provision for that in the fine print...so I'm not tripping, but I was anxious to have it for the weekend.

Back