I caught a fish...

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
:cheerleader:

And yes my next door neighbor has some big toys:)

P1070827.jpg

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: Thats awesome, what a lunker. I'm still trying to get my 12 pounder..

Jeez, I want to go fish with you. That looks exactly like a place my brother-in-law took me south of Sebring. I caught more fish that day than any other. But I guess there are thousands of places like that in Florida:beerchug:

Thanks, the fish seem to be bigger this year and there are no mosquitoes...did you guys spill something:lol:

Haha, not us! You're up river from my reactors! :laugh: You should see the catfish here though. They live in the intake channel and have a constant stream of incoming food. Some of them are giants. I've seen one of them take a beaver down before.

Just for fun and relaxation...catch and release:)

I once fished a lot of tournaments, but that is a younger man's game.
Oh Don, your still young, look at ya, your still reeling em in, and big ones.. Yep, catch & release, I agree, besides, I don't eat fish, yuck, Just like to catch them. Oh, Lake Okeechobee is also great place to fish, if you come this way, will go fishing. Really nice size bass ya got though. Don, do you need a licence for fishing in your state? I think its around 25 bucks here,for 1 year..

Oh Don, your still young, look at ya, your still reeling em in, and big ones.. Yep, catch & release, I agree, besides, I don't eat fish, yuck, Just like to catch them. Oh, Lake Okeechobee is also great place to fish, if you come this way, will go fishing. Really nice size bass ya got though. Don, do you need a licence for fishing in your state? I think its around 25 bucks here,for 1 year..

Noted and yep our license is about 25 too.

Back