I can't see you!!!

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Had a descent ride yesterday...The problem was I have two friends that I ride with and they do the same stupid shat everytime we ride...They get in the blind spots...You just can't see them...They did this to me yesterday and when we took a break I verbally assaulted them...This is one of my greatest fears of making a adjustment and colliding with one of them...Needless to say I rode in the back the mojority of the ride or got out in front so far that there was good distance between me and them...Just food for thought...I want to ride safe but these guys are gonna kill me...I'm gonna make them read "PACE"...
evil.gif

Yep, I agree ya gotta have riding rules, including hand signals... what to do and more improtantly what NOT to do...
thumbs-up.gif

I feel ya Stunnah. The group I ride with have a pretty strict set of riding rules, but I'm not too fond of the foot signals. Yeah, that's right! Most of the guys I ride with use their legs and feet to signal a turn or change of lane. I think it's pretty stupid myself, but as long as they can do it safely and everyone else in the group understands the signals then...oh well.
wow.gif

Brian

Agree totally, went on a ride yesterday with 5 guys and I hate when a piss poor formation is maintained. There shouldn't be two bikes staggered in the left lane, one bike in the right lane then 2 bikes in single file in the left lane. Rule of thumb no rider shouldn't follow so closely that they can't see the rider in front's face in their side mirror. I'm with ya stunnah, sometimes we're going a little fast and I need to be able to change lanes w/ a quick glance in my side mirror, not a glance in my side mirror (oh *&^ where did he go...a glance at the car I'm approaching (comin up on em fast)....glance over my left shoulder to make sure I have room to change lanes. CHAPS MY REAR also. Thought it was just me.
biggrin.gif

Back