I can't see my gauges, too tall.

Kwattro

Registered
I'm too tall for the OEM windscreen and could only see the bottom 1/4 of the gauges. I changed to a Puig touring screen and can see everything but the top 1/4 of the gauges. Last resort is a double bubble, which seems to be a bit higher right from the base of the screen instead of higher near the lip of the screen like my touring Puig. Can anyone relate? I'm only 6'1" too. :angry:

I'm 6' 2" and I have the Suzuki double bubble wind screen. It is a couple of inches taller than stock with the Kanji logo on it and smoke color. Love it , it works great for me. Not only can I see the gauges but it does a great job in shifting the air over me.

dude im 5' 11" and went to the double bubble i freekin love it i rode my brothers 04 with a stock screen and wqas like wow this sux double bubble rules

busa4.jpg

busa4.jpg

Double bubble is the trick..I have suzuki,puig racing and zracing screens in stock...

I had the same problem, double bubble it man! for the added wind protection and being able to see the gauges its one of the best mods for around $70 for a puig, wish I would have bought another puig instead of my harris...

I'm 6'7" and the ZG Touring works great for me. I also have a Tobin seat which helps.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have the Suzuki double bubble wind screen. It is a couple of inches taller than stock with the Kanji logo on it and smoke color. Love it , it works great for me. Not only can I see the gauges but it does a great job in shifting the air over me.

+1 Suzuki DB. Can't go wrong there!:thumbsup:

I'm 6'4" and use the puig double bubble. Makes all the difference in the world.

--Wag--

dude im 5' 11" and went to the double bubble i freekin love it i rode my brothers 04 with a stock screen and wqas like wow this sux double bubble rules

busa4.jpg

Sup with that damper? That's sick, do later models come inside like that?

Back