I can't imagine this being to healthy for the suspension

That wash is local to us, although it's sort of in the middle of nowhere on San Marcos Rd. I take all the Pashnit Tours up that road. There are two washes that are back to back. I've got the Busa airborne on that jump too, but it feels rather unnatural.

Do it once, cross it off the list, and promise myself not to do that ever again. :laugh:

Yeah that was a smooth transition done by a straight up pro. That stuff earlier was done by just a bunch of guys over and over and over probably on factory suspension. The rims and suspension setup alone on those racing bikes probably cost more than what 1 of those bikes they were riding. Not to mention after every race them bikes get tore down completely and rebuilt, greased and adjusted :whistle:

When a bike comes off the ground as a result of full out racing, its soooo much more impressive then a bunch of guys acting like their 1000's are a dirt bike over a ramped portion of road though.

Really not hard to do....really hard on the bike! I was screaming down a lonely road in the mojave desert at about a buck and got airborn off of a railroad crossing. Scared the hell out of me!! :please:

Back