I cant even put it into words. This Hayabusa is RIDICULOUS!

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
I guess as you pour thousands and thousands of dollars into a bike you have to sacrifice somewhere. At least showcase decent cell phone or at least bling out the phone. All in all it is a great show bike.

Suzuki Hayabusa Controlled Via Bluetooth by Motorcycle Boutique (daytime) - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it definitely is impressive, gotta give credit to the time spent engineering all of that. :bowdown: I'm more a fan of performance tho. That bike is so shiny and pretty I would be scared to sit on it let alone ride it. :laugh:

Alot of time and money got dumped into that bike for sure :thumbsup: I don't think I would have painted a political figure on the side though :banghead:

Wow! Not only is that bike a trailor queen, you don't even have to get on it! ??? Awesome skills though, can't take that away from it. Paint and all is impressive.

Big E said:
At least showcase decent cell phone or at least bling out the phone. All in all it is a great show bike.

I've had to use that same phone for work( as a company phone) and wondered the same thing, why in the he** did I get this instead of a blackberry or I phone. The answer I got was the program designed for our company had to be Windows based which the Palm Treo uses as an OS. So I'm figuring the same for this setup.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Thats a lot of work.I like the color and its neat.Guess if it was a show bike and thats it.All that work and crappy exhaust.:poke::laugh:

He did not build that bike. Somebody else built that bike.
As the man on the bike would say, somebody else worked hard to do that. Somebody else was smarter and did the work.

see how loose the chain is??

It's loose cause of the air ride and swingarm pivot geometry. as the arm on your bike moves more towards the tail or away from the tail yours will get tighter and looser..

:laugh: gay.

you-didn_t-build-that-obama.jpe

Everything about that bike is completely RETARDED IMO! :banghead:

I'm sure some like that sort of thing but I could NEVER get interested in a show vehicle. Complete waste of time/money IMO...

Alot of work was done but imo a waste unless the bike was made to simply demo products. If its a personal bike i dont see the purpose of something you cant ride. But that is just my opinion.

WoW........there is an awful lot of hate and discontent on this forum for President Obama??? What did he do to all of you ride a kawasaki?:laugh:

Back