I Can't Believe This Happened!

Sucks about your bike.

Do you think the lights o your undertail contributed to getting rear-ended?

Of course the lady is at fault, but I wouldn't trust my life with those tiny LED lights.
No, she was completely at fault. It is hard to see approaching vehicles until they are right on the light, so you have look 2 or 3 times when making that right turn. She saw me start to turn, but didn't check to make sure I had completed before continuing. The LEDs were plenty bright enough to see.

Even damaged, your bike still looks hot........keep your spirits up at least no damage to you and no mechanical damage to the busa.
Thanks for the compliment, bro. When I was at the dealer afterwards folks came out and looked and thought it was good, but they were looking at the right side. I showed 'em the left and they were in awe.

I sheded a tear for you killer. That hurts just looking at it. Glad you weren’t hurt and can continue the fight.

well hell..  

I'm sure it was a scary incident nonetheless.  new exhaust, tail section, mirror, frame sliders, left fairing, adjustable kickstand..   she'll be like new again.

if you get to keep any parts, let us know. might be able to make you a few $$.
Thanks, Chris. We'll see how it turns out.

Again, thanks everyone for the well wishes and offers of help. Truly means a lot to me.

dayum bro...
sad.gif
sry to hear that... glad u came out ok...

Back