I Can't Believe This Happened!

Sorry to hear it.
sad.gif
The rear-end hit scenario is one that scares me a lot. It could happen to any of us at any time... just ask RSD. All things considered, you were very lucky to be able to ride away. I hope all works out with the insurance, replacement parts, etc.

Ken,
Man, I am sorry, but glad you are okay. If there is anything that I can do....
Let me look around and see if I have anything that would be of use to you...

Man, I hate to hear that bro.
sad.gif
At the same time I'm glad it wasn't worse and you're able to post about it.
wink.gif
I have very little busa stuff left but if you post a list and I have any of it you're welcome to it free of charge. Just let me know what you're going to need.

i have a set of stock cans you can HAVE to get you going if you want em, at least until you can get your microns replaced

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Didn't mean to kind of disappear, but its been busy the last 24 hours or so. The accident was probably a 1 on a 10 scale (10 being the worst), so I definitely can't be upset about that. The unfortunate thing about motorcycle accidents is that regardless of how bad they are you still have to replace the same parts and they can be quite expensive. The lady is taking care of the repairs, but I thank everyone for the offers of help. I've got some things to get done anyway, so the time will be used wisely. I'm bummed about the whole thing, but there are many folks in worse situations than I. Here's the pics I promised and you'll see that it wasn't too bad and no one got hurt..

Baby_J__02_Oct_05____5.JPG

Tail section and the exhaust got the worst of it, as you will see.

Baby_J__02_Oct_05____1.JPG

Full shot of the rear. You can see how the cans got it.

Baby_J__02_Oct_05____2.5.JPG

Back