I Can't Believe This Happened!

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
It's a possibility ever time you go out and ride, but I just never expected/believed this would happen to me and Baby J. First off, this is minor in terms of what happened and compared to some of the other accidents we have seen/heard about on this forum. I had just left the house headed out to take care of some errands. Came to a stop at a red light to turn right (can you see what's coming?). It has a bit of a blind spot so you may start and stop a couple times before you actually turn. So, I started and stopped but the lady driving behind me didn't and rear-ended me. Nobody was hurt and damage wasn't too bad, but after that is checked out it just pisses you off. That's where I am now especially with all that I have been through over the last year. Both exhaust cans, tail section, left-side passenger peg bracket, stator cover and left-side frame slider will be replaced. Not sure about the undertail yet. I'll post pics later. She did start right up when it was over and I was able to put about 60 miles on her. By the time I get this all settled riding season will probably be over.

Ohhhh, that sucks man!  

At least you didn't get hurt!

Bummer tho....:angry:

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128208401 -->

...autch....oh fuc* the car driver....damn...
..still,that's cool You are OK....

<!--EDIT|Agostini
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128209590 -->

Big BS,
Glad you are okay.

I just don't understand WHY CAN'T PEOPLE IN CAGES PAY ATTENTION??

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: "didn't want to threadjack"|1128214354 -->

Dayum, I hate that happened to you brother. Good thing you are okay.

OMG .. i feel ur pain.. of all places and of all things .. the place u least expected it.. glad your ok. some stupid crap happend to me a few weeks back too just pisses u off dosent it.. again sorry to hear .. but take care man.

ALoha.

evil.gif

No way, I can't believe this.... Bro I'm sorry to hear about this but more important I'm glad your aight
wink.gif

Sorry to hear it BS. Get a list up of what you need. If I have anything you're more than welcome to it. Be sure to check your wheel and arm. Also pull the tail plastic and check the sub-frame. It could have gotten whacked and not damaged your plastic.

Damn damn damn Bro ... that is some more major bad luck for you and Baby J. I know you're wondering "when will it end?" Glad you're not hurt and ditto to what everyone else has said ... check everything out thoroughly and let us know what parts you need.

People just don't pay attention. Glad you're OK - is her insurance going to pay for damage to Baby J?

sad.gif

Sorry to here-- glad you are Ok. My mistake-- i just found out tonite-- cost me three broken ribs
when i highsided last Sunday--- It took 6 days before i went to the Doc.. I sneezed....today.

Back