I bypassed the filter at work!!! How long before they figure me out??

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I can not believe that I figured out a way to bypass the internet filter at work and log on to the .Org!! :laugh: :laugh: <----- substitute for my disbelief smilie.

I just emailed myself a "link" to a random thread and am able to access the forum that way instead of entering through the "front door". I am CAN NOT believe this worked!!

My question is how log do y'all think this will last before the IT peeps find a way to totally block me out AGAIN??

Our internet was totally unfiltered until 01/01/2009 and then a larger company aquired us and we were put under their firewall. I am told that the filtering comes from their office. I once worked for a Baptist St. Anthony's Hospital and used to joke that our internet had a "Catholic Filter", this new filter is worse than the Catholic Filter.
I shall just enjoy it while it lasts. Sorry if the grammar or spelling is bad, I am doing this quickly so that I do not get caught. hee hee.

Last edited:
I say.....2, 3 weeks tops...

Maybe we should make it a game...hmmm how long before Mrs.R2B gets caught and they shut down her Org access..

Winner gets a 2lb bag of home made Choco chip cookies from MrsR2B:whistle::rofl::rofl:

DAMN IT FOLKS!!! Wait, I'm an IT folk...shoot, we all disconnect from our LAN and piggy back off of the neighbors wireless if it's something "too good to miss" on the web LOL

now if you want a little sneak... I can plug my cell into any computer and have full net access :whistle: bypasses any filters the company may have.... BUT if your company employs any watchdog devices (they see the signal) you could have another problem..

Maybe we should make it a game...hmmm how long before Mrs.R2B gets caught and they shut down her Org access..

Winner gets a 2lb bag of home made Choco chip cookies from MrsR2B:whistle::rofl::rofl:

Hungry are we? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Y'all are too funny.

I have to really be a sneak about it anyway. My boss is one of the VP's and I swear he has a bladder issue as many times as he walks to sneer and run in the men's room (stays about 4-5 seconds) and then walks back by to sneer. He is only 38 so he can't be that bad off. :whistle:

:laugh: :laugh:

Y'all are too funny.

I have to really be a sneak about it anyway. My boss is one of the VP's and I swear he has a bladder issue as many times as he walks to sneer and run in the men's room (stays about 4-5 seconds) and then walks back by to sneer. He is only 38 so he can't be that bad off. :whistle:

Man if hes going that many times I think hes got more problems than you surfing the Org:whistle::whistle:

Y'all start guessing.

Do they have to be "home made"?? Some how at my house most of the cookie dough doesn't really make it into the oven. :) :)

Once I get cut off here at work, I will post via my "mobile device". I have been wondering if there was any way to surf on the big computer using that connection. I get frustrated by with the touch screen on the phone. :banghead:

I say by Friday. :laugh:

And yes they have to be home made! :lol: Those are the best kind. If I win you can send my cookies to Lycan since he's so hungry for them.

Back