I bought a tank...

Speaking of longevity, my older brother has a '95 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 5.9 and he has well over 400,000kms on it, it runs and drives very well.
He also has a '79 BMW RT with something like 500,000 miles on it and he would get on it and drive anywhere tomorrow-it's that reliable...

My neighbour has an '03 Dodge 1500 with well over 500,000kms on it and it seems to go just fine, the rust is taking over though.
Craziest guy I have ever met was at a boat ramp. I approached a diesel Dodge Ram Dually pulling a 42-44ft Sports boat. I talked to the driver for a bit. It was on its original motor with 650k MILES of towing back and forth. Said the truck was a beast and lived its whole life towing around 10k+ lbs on a daily basis.

Unbreakable. Fuel pump usually dies at 100k miles and then again at 200k miles something to watch for. Pretty easy to do on this truck. I has an 02 Escalade. Bought it at 70k miles and sold it at 140k. Love these trucks!
+1 on the fuel pump. Replace it with an oem. Spend the extra $$, it's worth it. I'm on my 3rd GMT 800 SUV, and I've had 4 of the trucks.

Back