I bet this court battle gets heated

Hey it doesn't say her name anywhere ! like he said its about fathers rights , and whatever happened to Free Speech? He has the right to post that as far as I can see.

That is sad. And it probably will get heated, but I feel he had a right to his thoughts and opinions. He stated a fact and wasn't slandering her or even mentioned her name. Her problem if she can't deal with what SHE decided to do. RIP little one. :(

That is sad. And it probably will get heated, but I feel he had a right to his thoughts and opinions. He stated a fact and wasn't slandering her or even mentioned her name. Her problem if she can't deal with what SHE decided to do. RIP little one. :(

Except for the fact that it states in the article "It is unclear if she had an abortion or a miscarriage." ....

as much work as my wife and i put into getting her pregnant, i can't imagine someone purposefully killing a child in utero.

Except for the fact that it states in the article "It is unclear if she had an abortion or a miscarriage." ....

Yep your right, I didn't see that part. Miscarriage is another whole thing, a horrible thing for BOTH parents to go through.

I don't buy the miscarriage. She killed her child and is now saying that. If it had been a miscarriage there wouldn't be any question about it and it would have already come out as such. She had an abortion and is now regretting it. A live child in her womb was taken out and thrown in the garbage. God was watching and one day when the two meet I hope he reaps his revenge on her.

I don't buy the miscarriage. She killed her child and is now saying that. If it had been a miscarriage there wouldn't be any question about it and it would have already come out as such. She had an abortion and is now regretting it. A live child in her womb was taken out and thrown in the garbage. God was watching and one day when the two meet I hope he reaps his revenge on her.

While there is a good chance you are right, I assure you, I have seen this kind of baby mamma drama plenty of times with plenty of different, bizarre, random, awkward twists and turns.

I would say that most normal and sane people wouldn't plaster their personal life on a billboard. This leads me to believe this guy could probably have a few screws loose. With that said, he could have seen discharge instructions with "threatened abortion" on them and done something retarded like this. This term has freaked out more than one lay person and lead to subsequent arguments, ask me how I know ;)

Sooo... :dunno:

I'm just throwin' out another side of the story :moon: :poke: :laugh:

Then again... She coulda said I'm having an abortion. Then he said, "Oh no you di'int."

Bam, ten days later this billboard is put up.

Just brushing on this topic alone. He has no rights to her medical information, even regarding this topic. So any medical information disclosed would have to come from her.

either way HE NEVER SAYS ANYONES NAME

Exactly right. And the only reason she's pissed now is not over the billboard but over the guilt she now feels. Like a bullet you can't put it back in!

Didn't have to say here name, town is so small everybody who knows him, knows her.

Imagine if an ex put up a picture of your Busa in your neighborhood with a crazy caption. Didn't say your name, but all your neighbors would assume it was you.

She should just get a billboard farther down the road saying he wasn't the father. I just didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Article says it's unclear whether it was a miscarriage or an abortion. Pretty messed up if the woman is dealing with the emotions of a lost and pregnancy and a billboard reminding her of it everyday.

At the risk of being banned I am pro-choice.

Didn't have to say here name, town is so small everybody who knows him, knows her.

Imagine if an ex put up a picture of your Busa in your neighborhood with a crazy caption. Didn't say your name, but all your neighbors would assume it was you.

Good point. If it is a small town and everyone recognizes them than yes I could see her embarrassment.

She should just get a billboard farther down the road saying he wasn't the father. I just didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Article says it's unclear whether it was a miscarriage or an abortion. Pretty messed up if the woman is dealing with the emotions of a lost and pregnancy and a billboard reminding her of it everyday.

At the risk of being banned I am pro-choice.

Manny you know I like to be able to make my own choices as well and do believe women should be able to. If there is such a thing as pro-choice with exceptions than that's me. As a matter of health, or an actual need to perform the abortion I would agree. Like a rape victim, I certainly would not draw a line and say she has to carry her rapists child for nine months but as a Monday morning remedy or just one due to laziness is not acceptable to me.

+1 ... where's the popcorn for this one?...

Rockethead using Tapatalk

Back