I believe I have found the best price anywhere on stainless lines!

Registered
This fellow shipped me four lines (two front, rear & clutch) for $127 to my door from the UK. They are HEL brand. Not only did I get to choose my color (smoke) but I was able to color the ends black for no additional charge! They were here in seven days!

This is my picture. The USPS just dropped it off!

0204101257_01.jpg

Throw some water on them and make sure they don't evaporate...'cuz that is one smoking deal:laugh:2hip

Hey same as mine. Great lines. I also got the black bolts and banjos ! :thumbsup:
Mine were like 150 cuz I got a clutch line for it as well.
I love em. Like the little devil tail logo as well...:laugh:
Should not have any probs with bolts as they know what they are doing seems like.

Blanca's new shoes 11.09 005.jpg

Blanca's new shoes 11.09 007.jpg

Hey same as mine. Great lines. I also got the black bolts and banjos ! :thumbsup:
Mine were like 150 cuz I got a clutch line for it as well.
I love em. Like the little devil tail logo as well...:laugh:
Should not have any probs with bolts as they know what they are doing seems like.

He got the clutch line as well. :poke: Also what do you mean by "black bolts and banjos" What black bolts did you get or rather did you require.

Last edited:
YOUR CORRECT
Did not see where he said clutch line.
The black bolt I mention are the banjo bolts themselves.
He has plastic bag of stainless or 'white' bolts.
Mine are black banjo bolts as well as banjo fittings.
I also used a solution on the copper washers to instantly turn them black as well.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Here take a look.
Black bolts as well as black banjo fittings.
On the copper washers I soaked them in a solution called 'Liver of Sulphur'.
Jewlers use it to turn copper black instantly.
This way I would not have copper color washers sandwiched in between black fittings.
Shipped from the UK even you did get a great price !
2 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

If you call them she will send some black bolts to you.
1-850-929-3040 Ask for Deb. H-E-L USA line.

black banjos 002.jpg

Last edited:
Did not charge me any extra but I ordered the bolts up front.
Maybe why I paid like 15-20 bucks more.
She is a super nice person and will talk to you for 20mins about whatever.
Just ask her I'm sure she will take care of you.

Black banjos...there's a cool idea.

You have Black Banjos already and only need the Black Banjo Bolts.

Last edited:
Well, I decided to forgo the black bolts. Installed the rear line with the help of a HF vacuum setup. Almost starting bleeding the line when I realized I had the clutch line on the rear brake. :lol: Man...forgot how much brake fluid sucks. Not to mention, it's tough to torque the master cylinder. I had to remove the rearset to get a wrench on it. Anyways, tomorrow it's the clutch and front brakes.

If you dont mind me asking what kind of wheels are them and what do they run price wise cause i want some light and durrable wheels mich roads suk.....

It is all the little details that make it look just right. The black items match the other components well.

My wheels if your talking about me are Marchesini forged Magnesium wheels.
I got them from Lockhart Philips in Cali.
Paid 2400 for them NIB.

See my thread regarding:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/121272-blancas-new-shoes.html

Best thing I have done to really make her feel 'skinny'.
Not that I get much lean here in SoFLa but when I do or simply changing lanes at speed it is effortless now with less mass turning down there.

Back